Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Yu-Gi-Oh TCG Discussions, News & Gossip
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 02:23 AM   #51
hinary8822
Against a Banlist

hinary8822 is on a distinguished road

my frd gave 2 free e-tele to me...i finally know that he stole from someone. I feel so guilty but i still use it.
Old 10-18-2009, 02:34 AM   #52
siccoro da don
keeps you safe

siccoro da don has a spectacular aura aboutsiccoro da don has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
(Outside of Maths) do two wrongs make a right?

Your a great friend there buddy. Just cause your friend was acting in a way in which you didn't agree with, you decided to make him feel stupid instead of just confronting him about it and asking him nicely "hey...shutup". Nice work.
go under a rainbow and write a poem or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptorian View Post
And no, I'm not new to this game. I have played since the dragon ruler era.
Old 10-18-2009, 04:35 AM   #53
slice_tea
o hay.

slice_tea is on a distinguished road

Honest, true story of crazy epicness.

I was 15, and my step-brother (who was a kid who always got in trouble by the local police), was 17, and told my mother he'd look after me, attending my first sneak-preview event. I payed for my entry fee, and the card-shop owner guy started conversing about not seeing me around before. I look across, and see my brother bending over the counter into the cabinet. I kind of paniced, and continued the conversation, as I knew if he were to get caught, he can ninja-speed his way down stairs and out of the store.

And yes, he ran quickly when they were like "hey, what the hell are you doing~!?". He stole about 40 holo cards, and gave them to me as a gift. I never returned for a sneak-preview again.

Me personally, I stole some kid's Chaos Emperor Dragon, from IOC, because he stole my little brother's deck, leaving him deckless for a few months. First of many cards I stole from him.

Edit: Oh, I just remembered when I was 12. I was in a department store, and they leave yugioh cards outside without store tags or anything. Me, and my little brother, under the influence of my step-brother, stole a good 60-70 packs of boosters I still have my 1st Edition LOB Blue Eyes White Dragon in my binder

Last edited by slice_tea : 10-18-2009 at 04:40 AM.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:33 AM   #54
Real Smoky
Banned User

Real Smoky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightSwornEnemy View Post
Have you ever felt like stealing yugioh cards or had the chance to steal one?

one time i was facing this person and he just left his bw and his secret dad on the field for 20 min cuz he had to use the washroom, so he asked if i can watch his deck while he was gone and, so i was nice enough to watch it so people won't steal it.

discuss
i wouldnt steal it maybe some1 could see it but if someone would drop his card and no1 would c it i would take it,if he lost his card,he dont cares about it but i could use it...
Old 10-18-2009, 05:39 AM   #55
piprod01
A lil' itchy!

piprod01 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by diego0429 View Post
In it was a DAD deck while in it's prime
Grrrr... ;3

I've never stolen anything Yu-Gi-Oh related... I may as well steal drugs if I wanted to make some money. Getting caught stealing Yu-Gi-Oh cards is a very stupid thing to risk...
Old 10-18-2009, 05:48 AM   #56
Yussa Tampon
4$hl3y T1$d4l3

Yussa Tampon is on a distinguished road

I've never stolen anything and I am sure I could have if I wanted to.

I didn't because that would be sinking to the levels of the greasy Romanians on this site.

Greasy Romanian #1: http://www.pojo.biz/board/member.php...oster&t=759923

Greasy Romanian #2:

http://www.pojo.biz/board/member.php?u=99728
and his other account
http://www.pojo.biz/board/member.php?u=100090

And then there's this guy:
http://www.pojo.biz/board/member.php?u=89039

Moral of the story: Don't steal stuff or you'll get compared to these greasy Romanians.
We choose your diaper size
Old 10-18-2009, 06:54 AM   #57
goku4ever
Pojo Veteran

goku4ever is on a distinguished road

Ive never stolen anything. Of course theres been hundreds of oppurtunities at locals. People just leave their decks lying around, but everyone knows eachother there and are friends. People lend other people cards if they need them all the time anyway. Just yesterday someone lent me their charge of the light brigades for the tournament.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:37 AM   #58
Final Darkness
The Endless Abyss

Final Darkness is on a distinguished road

Quote:
No, that would be multiplication. Doing two wrong things would be addition, and negative plus negative is still negative.

Still, stealing is not necessarily wrong. Only idiots get their stuff stolen. They should have kept a better eye on their stuff.
Robbing people isn't wrong either, if they are well protected, they wouldn't get robbed by me.
Murdering people is okay too. That lady that I stabbed in the alley the other night was an idiot for carrying such a big purse, she was literally asking for it!
The world is fair, mate.

http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread...=scrap+breaker
Old 10-18-2009, 07:39 AM   #59
Iceeeetee
Lite A Sack Storm

Iceeeetee is on a distinguished road

i found 2 cunning of the ss on the floor asked everybody at reggies if it was theres and all of them told me to keep it so i did

Newest Item Alternate Art E Hero Neos
My Ebay

Help Me Get 360 Poki Draco Thats a Whole Binder!
Send Me The Poki's

The Great Poki Quest
Old 10-18-2009, 07:44 AM   #60
Haku-lives

Haku-lives is on a distinguished road

Quote:
No. But three rights make a left.

I think I might apply to my local card shop for judge work (as soon as I get my judging credentials) but I'm NOT gonna steal...

BREE - OH - KNACK

Good! Here's your star for today.

BRIONAC.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:51 AM   #61
Trapstar1991
i want some bacon

Trapstar1991 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSF/AMLOL View Post
i found 2 cunning of the ss on the floor asked everybody at reggies if it was theres and all of them told me to keep it so i did
still have one
Old 10-18-2009, 09:59 AM   #62
ilot
So Nyuh Shi Dae!!

ilot is on a distinguished road

back when stratos and malicious were really expensive, a kid was playing a full PCM deck (didn't know how the heck he got those cards), he finished his duel and packed up his cards ready to leave, but carelessly dropped his stratos and 1 malicious on the floor, i was seating next to him, and although i know those stratos and malicious can really fetch a good price, my conscience will not be able to take it, so i just tap in on the shoulder and pointed to the floor.

yep thats about the only one time.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:27 AM   #63
zachandbro
Anime Veteran

zachandbro is on a distinguished road

Have any of you had the chance to steal from a store like Wal*Mart, Target, etc?

I always watch my cards. I don't leave my binder there for like 30 min.......besides, at my card store, someone stole someones binder and ran out the door. Jumped in a card and left.

People think it's easy to steal from a store or person. But once the alarm goes off, your caught. If you want to steal from a store, the direction of that card thing thats in all yugioh packs at stores like Wal*Mart should be facing your body. Or else, the walkthough machine will detect it.

YouTube Channel
Twitter Account
The Crew Facebook Fan Page
Steam Account

Dueling Network: zachandbro
Playstation Network: zachandbro
Xbox LIVE: zachandbro
Old 10-18-2009, 10:27 AM   #64
KingColecanth

KingColecanth is on a distinguished road
Default My whole extra deck

My whole extra deck stolen:
Stardust Dragon
RDA
BRD
Thought ruler
Armory arm
ancient fairy
power tool
magical android
colassal fighter

So far I have been rebuilding my extra deck and have 2 stardust and a colassal
fighter. Since then I never stole and even returned my friend's ultra ancient fairy
Old 10-18-2009, 10:29 AM   #65
zkarnage27
Spore

zkarnage27 is on a distinguished road

Well, seeing as though i just got internet scammed for $80 worth of cards i dont think i could ever do the same to someone. I just have to many morals, and have experienced it way to many times to think that its ok. I just cant do it. Not like i havent had the opportunity=/
YGO Trade Thread
http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread...ght=zkarnage27
Pokemon Trades
http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=980570

Pokemon White F.C. 4169 5381 7778
Old 10-18-2009, 10:50 AM   #66
Real Smoky
Banned User

people lie a lot i c i am the only 1 who really has the guts to say the truth

if i would find someones cards i would keep them if he has the money to make a stratos fall down why shall i not keep it?!
Old 10-18-2009, 11:02 AM   #67
melatoninArcanist
Planeswalker

melatoninArcanist is on a distinguished road

One of my "friends" used to steal from Wal-Mart. I turned a blind eye to it. Then one time, he stole a card at a sneak. It wasn't anything to expensive, but I got pissed at him. A year later, he stole from me and I caught him.

Moral of the story: thieves only get worse over time, and they should not be trusted.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:23 AM   #68
Memo333
Bible games suck

Memo333 is on a distinguished road

yestarday I could steal or trick a noob with a PSZ.

He didnt knew the price..we were all alone, I could just hide it in my pocket or throw it to the ground when he was distracted...it was all perfect.

but I didnt do it..you know what is KARMA?

you do something evil or good the same will return.

So...I dont want bad things return to me.

+

no moar auctions 4 now

Old 10-18-2009, 11:35 AM   #69
Mark Howard
DFTBA ( ・へ・)

Mark Howard is on a distinguished road

I once accidently stole a Blues-Eyes Ultimate Dragon

Don't ask how it happened...

Anyway, if I ever catch someone trying to steal my cards, I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll beat his ass down.
If you wanna look pro, you gotta play like you're a drunk lumberjack. Put your deck sideways, upside-down, diagonal, in the field card zone, outside the mat, on the opponent's mat, HEY! That's what the pros do, man!
Old 10-18-2009, 11:42 AM   #70
breakerDS
I'm a Gaga

breakerDS is on a distinguished road

I work and basically manage at a card shop so I'm always surrounded by the will to steal... but don't. There's a Blackwing Armor master that looks oh so purty in the holo binder though >_>

Old 10-18-2009, 01:00 PM   #71
Real Smoky
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by memo333 View Post
yestarday I could steal or trick a noob with a PSZ.

He didnt knew the price..we were all alone, I could just hide it in my pocket or throw it to the ground when he was distracted...it was all perfect.

but I didnt do it..you know what is KARMA?

you do something evil or good the same will return.

So...I dont want bad things return to me.
i believed in karma,now i just use karma cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Howard View Post
I once accidently stole a Blues-Eyes Ultimate Dragon

Don't ask how it happened...

Anyway, if I ever catch someone trying to steal my cards, I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll beat his ass down.
i would never steal from a player directly,if some1 would try that on me i would kill him,but if i would drop a card and some1 takes it i wouldnt be angry it was my fault...
Old 10-18-2009, 02:15 PM   #72
Trapstar1991
i want some bacon

Trapstar1991 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachandbro View Post
Have any of you had the chance to steal from a store like Wal*Mart, Target, etc?

I always watch my cards. I don't leave my binder there for like 30 min.......besides, at my card store, someone stole someones binder and ran out the door. Jumped in a card and left.

People think it's easy to steal from a store or person. But once the alarm goes off, your caught. If you want to steal from a store, the direction of that card thing thats in all yugioh packs at stores like Wal*Mart should be facing your body. Or else, the walkthough machine will detect it.
back when i was in middle school me my cousin in college 2 cousins in high school and anthor cousin not in school where in walmart while waiting for books a millon to open for the yugioh league

when we left my cousin that is not in school opened his bag to show us mad yugioh packs it came to a lil over 4 boxes worth he takes his extra bag out gives me the bag with his cards and the packs and says i am going back for all the pokemon cards

he ended up getting busted trying to walk out the lawn and garden exit of walmart with close to 12 boxes worth of pokemon packs and a bike so he try to steal close to $1000 worth of stuff he got arrested and went to jail for 2 years
Old 10-18-2009, 03:33 PM   #73
Haku-lives

Haku-lives is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachandbro View Post

Hm... One could just settle for buying double of something.

Buy whatever: Tins, packs, but not too much. Come later that day, evening and just walk out with that stuff. If the thing beeps, just show the receipt you got earlier. I dunno if it works I haven't tried it.

BREE - OH - KNACK

Good! Here's your star for today.

BRIONAC.
Old 10-18-2009, 04:07 PM   #74
shamful7
Pojo Veteran

shamful7 is on a distinguished road

does this count as stealing

I do this once and awhile, I buy a pack of cards that in the cardboard case, i use a blow dryer to heat up glue and a razor to open the edeges, i take out pack and open them real careful to not make any marks and if thiers a good card or a card i want i take it and replace it with another card from same booster and seal it back up and return it. you cant tell it was ever opened.

http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread...6#post17887226
Old 10-18-2009, 04:13 PM   #75
WillR
Dragon Lover

WillR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamful7 View Post
does this count as stealing

I do this once and awhile, I buy a pack of cards that in the cardboard case, i use a blow dryer to heat up glue and a razor to open the edeges, i take out pack and open them real careful to not make any marks and if thiers a good card or a card i want i take it and replace it with another card from same booster and seal it back up and return it. you cant tell it was ever opened.
Lesson learned... Never trade for packs with you. lmfao But uhh... It's kinda scamming but not really stealing. I guess...

I've never stolen a card in my entire 5 month career of YGO. lol
Closed Thread