PDA

View Full Version : RFG Psychic Deck

Titannial Blade
07-22-2011, 12:13 AM
This is my RFG psychic deck. I think it needs improvement so please help comment. Total 42 cards in my deck.
This deck works by summoning Mind Master quickly then gain field control. Pairing Mind Master and Hushed Psychic Cleric can be fearsome as it allows you to have many powerful synchs on the field. Although this will leave your life points low but in the end Magical Android will recover the lp payed for Mind Master. this is how the combo works:
Special summon Mind Master then normal summon Hushed Psychic Cleric. Use Hushed Psychic Cleric's effect to remove from play 1 monster in your graveyard. Use Mind Master's effect to tribute Hushed Psychic Cleric and then summon another Hushed Psychic Cleric. Hushed Psychic Cleric effect will summon the remove from play monster and then use the new Hushed Psychic Cleric's effect again and then repeat the process until there is no Hushed Psychic Cleric in the deck and 1 on the field. Use Hushed Psychic Cleric to remove from play a Hushed Psychic Cleric in the grave and tribute it to summon a psychic monster from the deck. Hushed Psychic Cleric's effect will summon the rfg Hushed Psychic Cleric and then you can continue the loop until there is barely any psychic monster in your deck. The summoned monster can be used to synchro summon monsters but the ones I recommend are Magical Android and T.G. Hyper Librarian as if you have 3 Magical Android on the field during the end phase you gain 5400 lp. This will recover you from the life point you payed for Mind Master. T.G. Hyper Librarian will let you have at least 1 card in your hand to discard for Hushed Psychic Cleric.

===Monsters=== (20)
-Psychic Commander x2
-Psychic Jumper x2
-Psychic Snail x1
-Time Escaper x1
-Glow-Up Bulb x1
-Mental Seeker x1
-Doctor Cranium x1
-Mind Master x1
-Hushed Psychic Cleric x3
-Effect Veiler x1
-Serene Psychic Witch x3
-Esper Girl x3

===Spells=== (12)
- One or One x1
-Book Of Moon x1
-Emergency Teleport x1
-Giant Trunade x1
-Miracle Synchro Fusion x3
-Telekinetic Power Well x2
-Monster Reborn x1
-Dark Hole x1
-Psychic Feel Zone x1

===Traps=== (10)
-Mind Over Matter x2
-Torrential Tribute x1
-Solemn Warning x2
-Compulsory Evacuation Device x2
-Solemn Judgement x1
-Mirror Force x1
-Psychic Overload x1

===Extra Deck=== (15)
-Magical Android x3
-Overmind Archfiend x1
-Thought Ruler Archfiend x1
-Psychic Lifetrancer x1
-Ultimate Axon Kicker x1
-Stardust Dragon x1
-Black Rose Dragon x1
-Ally Of Justice Catastor x1
-Brionac, Dragon Of The Ice Barrier x1
-Scrap Dragon x1
-T.G. Hyper Librarian x1
-[Formula Synchron x1
-Shooting Quasar Dragon x1

I'm still thinking about a side deck but I don't know what to put in so if you can tell me what I need in my side deck please.

ssjEasterBunny
07-31-2011, 11:49 PM
Awesome idea! It may be obvious (or maybe I'm an amateur at psychic decks) but would you think about some spell/trap removal or counters, since this is essentially a OTK? Seven Tools of the Bandit and Mystical Space Typhoon come to mind.

Bl00dyBizkitz
07-31-2011, 11:56 PM
Basically, summon Mind Master, or lose.

Exactly what I hate about Psychic OTK decks, they are terribly inconsistent.

-1 Telekinetic Power Well
-1 Miracle Synchro Fusion
-1 Psychic Feel Zone
-1 Mental Seeker

+2 Giant Rat

Focus more on Witch, she gives the deck the backbone it needs if Mind Master doesn't OTK.