PDA

View Full Version : Shura and Vayu.

TedTheMan
03-15-2010, 05:57 PM
If you special summon Vayu through Shura's effect, do you have to wait for Shura to leave the field before you can activate Vayu's effect?

If not then why does Debris Dragon negate Lonefire Blossom while Debris Dragon is still on the field yet doesn't negate Dandylion if Dandylion and Debris Dragon tune together for a synchro summon?

Sobia6464
03-15-2010, 06:02 PM
if vayu is SS through shura, you can use vayu as a tuner (even if shura is on the field). then when you do (if), you can also use him as a tuner in the GY since his effect is no longer negated while he is not face-up on the field.

in answer to the secon part of that question give me one moment

Additional Comment:

because (like i said with vayu) dandylions effect resolves when he is no longer face up on the field

guidolheat
03-15-2010, 06:04 PM
Debri negates all effects taht activate and resolve (not sure about the latter part) on the field, Lonefire activates and resolves on the field...
Dandylion's effect activate in the graveyard where he is no longer affected by Debri Dragon's effec...
someone correct me if im wrong please..

Dark Fiend
03-15-2010, 06:05 PM
If you special summon Vayu through Shura's effect, do you have to wait for Shura to leave the field before you can activate Vayu's effect?

If not then why does Debris Dragon negate Lonefire Blossom while Debris Dragon is still on the field yet doesn't negate Dandylion if Dandylion and Debris Dragon tune together for a synchro summon?

Vayu's effect is negated if brought out by Shura. Therefore, you can synchro summon with it.

For the second one, Lonefire Blossom and Dandylion have effects that both activate in the graveyard.

Sobia6464
03-15-2010, 06:06 PM
Debri negates all effects taht activate and resolve (not sure about the latter part) on the field, Lonefire activates and resolves on the field...
Dandylion's effect activate in the graveyard where he is no longer affected by Debri Dragon's effec...
someone correct me if im wrong please..

100% on the ball

Additional Comment:

Vayu's effect is negated if brought out by Shura. Therefore, you can synchro summon with it.

For the second one, Lonefire Blossom and Dandylion have effects that both activate in the graveyard.

lonefire blossoms effect reads:
Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 face-up Plant-Type monster to Special Summon 1 Plant-Type monster from your Deck.

does not activate or resolve in Grave

ness00
03-15-2010, 06:07 PM
Their negation doesn't depend on Shura or Debris remaining face-up. They negate effects that activate or apply on the Field. Lonefire activates on the Field and Vayu is applied on the Field, while Dandylion activates in the Graveyard.

Sobia6464
03-15-2010, 06:08 PM
Ness has spoken. that will be all. the god of the TCG Rulings has come forth.

guidolheat
03-15-2010, 08:30 PM
WOO !!! I was right again, this means one step closer to NESS' awesomeness...