View Full Version : new to magic sorta
01-24-2010, 10:58 AM
hi i was wandering how to build a good dragon deck useing m10 and up
any help is welcom thankyou
01-24-2010, 11:39 AM
If you want to build dragons, you have to know their background in this game.
* Dragons are big... and mean.
* Since they're big, that means they're slow because they're expensive. Meaning that faster decks will have the advantage.
* You need some mana acceleration in order to make a good dragon deck.
* They're highly target to basic removals if you're not being too careful.
* Competitive decks, depends on the design, have 1-4-6-8 numbers of dragons.
Dragons that are avail in Standard (you said M10 and up):
Karrthus, Tyrant of Jund
01-26-2010, 09:45 AM
thank you i was planning on putting goblins in the deck as well
so it was'nt so slow
01-27-2010, 05:59 AM
Maybe a shift into building a red deck and then splashing a few dragons?
02-07-2010, 01:09 PM
yeah i just built a mono red deck with some dragons in it
thanks for the help
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.