PDA

View Full Version : Larvae Moth (Joke card review)

darthvader5666
12-08-2009, 09:22 AM
Well, I was bored, so I decided to make this joke card review. Hope you guys like it :).
Well, here goes (Just to make this clear, this is a JOKE card review).

Larvae Moth
Type: Insect/Effect
Attribute: EARTH
ATK/DEF: 500/400
Effect: This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by offering Petit Moth as a tribute on your second turn after it has been equipped with Cocoon of Evolution

This is THE best card in the game. No "Ifs" or "Buts" about it. 500 ATK? That means it will crawl right out of bottomless and trap hole. The level 2 means it gets 1000 extra ATK from thousand energy. And this card is SO amazingly good, it has to wait 2 turns inside a cocoon before it can hatch! Its a wonder this card isn't on the banlist yet. This card makes chaos emperor dragon look like a scared little puppy. Once this card hits the field, your opponent is all but finished. Most people surrender the moment they see this card! Play 3 of this card in your deck, or you are the world's biggest idiot.

Ratings:
Traditional: infinity/5
Advanced: infinity/5

*Jokes end here*

Ratings:
Traditional: -infinity/5
Advances: -infinity/5

On a more serious note, this card is probably the worst card ever printed (yes, even worse than shapesnatch and petit moth. At least they are actually possible to summon). If you get this card, do the environment some good and recycle it. Or just rip it up and burn it :). Just stay away from this card.

ClearMetalVoltar
12-08-2009, 11:45 AM
larvae moth=100% jank. it couldnt run over anything then and it sure as hell cant do it now. the moth series should be the forerunner of karts that need desperate support.

darthvader5666
12-09-2009, 10:03 AM
larvae moth=100% jank. it couldnt run over anything then and it sure as hell cant do it now. the moth series should be the forerunner of karts that need desperate support.

Hope you realize this is a JOKE card review.

ancientguard
12-09-2009, 01:06 PM
the moth series need desperate support.

exactly

Powerfull larvae
Normal spell
Activate only by tributing 1 larvae moth.You win the duel.
Secret rare

Zetamkiii
12-09-2009, 01:29 PM
exactly

Powerfull larvae
Normal spell
Secret rare

And even then, this card still wouldn't be broken.

FighterPhoenix
12-09-2009, 01:59 PM

Don't say such things
with our luck, they will make an SD around moths that will have one - three good card and 37 or more jank cards

darkstriker00
12-09-2009, 04:55 PM
I wonder if one day Konami really will make cards that make moths look broken.......buhahahahahahaha yeah right. I know the game was young when this thing was invented but didn't it occur to any of the card creators that they were making a piece of s****.

ISIS
12-09-2009, 05:03 PM
Shapesnatch says hello btw.

ClearMetalVoltar
12-09-2009, 09:02 PM
Hope you realize this is a JOKE card review.
yugimonz iz very serious bizness shawty
exactly

Powerfull larvae
Normal spell
Secret rarethis will make them tier 1:cool:

looooooool
Don't say such things
with our luck, they will make an SD around moths that will have one - three good card and 37 or more jank cardsi sure hope so...

I wonder if one day Konami really will make cards that make moths look broken.......buhahahahahahaha yeah right. I know the game was young when this thing was invented but didn't it occur to any of the card creators that they were making a piece of s****.
i was wondering the same *****ing thing! those *******es!
Shapesnatch says hello btw.i guarantee u that a snapeshatch deck will crush a moth deck. just try it for urself

ISIS
12-09-2009, 09:13 PM
yugimonz iz very serious bizness shawty
this will make them tier 1:cool:

looooooool
i sure hope so...

i was wondering the same *****ing thing! those *******es!
i guarantee u that a snapeshatch deck will crush a moth deck. just try it for urself

I say that Shapesnatch should be known as a god card.

La+Ghost
12-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Good card is good.

But Thousand Eyes Idol is where it's at. LOLJOKE.

ClearMetalVoltar
12-09-2009, 09:41 PM
I say that Shapesnatch should be known as a god card.
yes, it should have its type changed to "divine beast"!!!
Good card is good.

But Thousand Eyes Idol is where it's at. LOLJOKE.

lol thats the only kart thats more crappier than moths!:D

chile125
12-10-2009, 12:10 AM
no, thousand eyes can do something in traditional: you can use it for a sheep token!

i think that moths would be broken if there was a field magic that went something like this:

Monsters cannot attack except monsters with "moth" in their card name. When this card is sent from the field to the graveyard, destroy all spell and trap cards on the field. When this card is removed from the field, you may add 1 "Cocoon of Evolution" from your deck or graveyard to your hand. You may also return 1 monster with "moth" in its card name from your graveyard to the bottom of your deck and draw a card.

darthvader5666
12-10-2009, 12:00 PM

lol thats the only kart thats more crappier than moths!:D

Larvae moth is crappier than thousand-eyes idol. At least thousand-eyes idol is summonable. Oh, and it can be fusioned for thousand eyes restrict. Then again, thousand eyes restrict is banned, so if you're playing restrict, you're playing traditional, meaning you can use metamorphosis. But at least thousand eyes is useful for SOMETHING (though metamorphosis does the job better).

ClearMetalVoltar
12-10-2009, 12:48 PM
Larvae moth is crappier than thousand-eyes idol. At least thousand-eyes idol is summonable. Oh, and it can be fusioned for thousand eyes restrict. Then again, thousand eyes restrict is banned, so if you're playing restrict, you're playing traditional, meaning you can use metamorphosis. But at least thousand eyes is useful for SOMETHING (though metamorphosis does the job better).

oh i see! thanx for pointing that out! i think that we can alll agree than larvae moth is the schittiest kart in the history of karts

Stormweaver
12-10-2009, 01:35 PM

Yes it would.

1) Foolish burial/future fusion with e-hero (go for gaia)/a lightsworn deck/any other method of getting it to grave
2) Phantom of chaos
3) this.

Ditch, copy, tribute. good game. I know this is a joke thread (and a bad, noob infested one at that) but please don't be stupid when posting things.

magicbullet
12-10-2009, 05:24 PM

Except that shapesnatch is stronger than divine beasts. A Shapesnatch type would be better

Black-Buster-Soldier
12-10-2009, 07:32 PM
This really is a good card, this kid brought a deck to locals one time and these were the first cards i saw, and i insta-scooped.

3x Shapesnatch
3x Dark Rabbit
3x Larvae Moth

My friend lost to him and he was using lightsworn against it, the kid ended up going to the finals and he only lost because his opponent summoned the alighty DaD, not DAD but he dropped a DaD.

chile125
12-11-2009, 10:51 AM
i still think my field spell would make this deck boss

ooooh! i know! i'll make a thread to rate my new field spell card!