PDA

View Full Version : HELP eevee/umberon on silver HELP

Fram
08-19-2004, 12:01 PM
how do i get eevee on silver and how do i raise it to be an umberon?

Dark Malik
08-19-2004, 12:16 PM
After you meet Bill in the pokemon center in Ecruteak City(something like that) you can find him in a house in Goldenrod City and he'll give you an Eevee he found. This is as detailed as I can get. Then to get Umbreon, make your Eevee like you alot. And it must evolve at night. Otherwise,when eevee evolves,you'll get Espeon instead

Buster Blader 126
08-20-2004, 03:06 PM
Dark Malik just said everything I was gonna say, but I'll add a bit to it:

When making your Pokemon happy, give it haircuts, groom it, use lots of items on it, & make sure it never faints or repeatedly lose lots of health. There is a woman in a house in Goldenrod City that tells u how happy your leading Pokemon is, so check her out often (not that way). Her house is by the Bicycle Shop.

Dark Malik
08-20-2004, 03:46 PM
When making your Pokemon happy, give it haircuts, groom it, use lots of items on it, & make sure it never faints or repeatedly lose lots of health. There is a woman in a house in Goldenrod City that tells u how happy your leading Pokemon is, so check her out often (not that way). Her house is by the Bicycle Shop.

Just to put something else in there:D Giving your Eevee a few protein will make it like you QUICK! Only problem is, protein is expensive. If you have alot of money and want to evolve your Eevee as quick as possible, give it a few protein

SpringChocobo
08-20-2004, 04:55 PM
Now I have a question. How exactly long will that take?

Dark Malik
08-20-2004, 04:58 PM
Now I have a question. How exactly long will that take?

How long will it take to make Eevee like you?

Buster Blader 126
08-20-2004, 06:07 PM
Depending on how much items/haircuts/grooming u give it, it should evolve around the 20's or early 30's. But if u want an EVEN faster way...

Buy 5-6 different versions of those Items that raise a Pokemon's stats for 1 battle (X Speed, X Attack, etc). Buy at least 20+ for each version of the item.Confront & battle a weak Pokemon. Metapod/Kakuna are the best ones to fight, since they can only harden. Makikarp is a good choice as well, but they give out LOW Exp. Also, bring a couple of Potions in case (since usually the situation is that the Pkmn is still at Lv. 5).

Anyways. use every single of those items, even though after they don't affect the stats after using 6 of them. They won't raise the stats anymore, but they DO raise a Pokemon's happiness. Try to use every single stat-raising item during that one battle, unless they're damaging you too much with Struggle (but that's what the Potions are for :)). After using every single item, THEN make the wild Pokemon faint using your standard HP-damaging attacks. Then, go to the Happiness Rating lady in Goldenrod City. She should say the standard sentences of "your Pkmn really likes u." Then, train it so that it gains a few levels, but ensure that your Pkmn doesn't faint while training, or else u could possibly have to train it for a few more levels. It should evolve after a few levels.

This is how I got my Eevees to evolve into Espeon & Umbreon at Lv. 8-12. Hope this helps too.

zyrentarok
08-23-2004, 01:01 AM
you can happiness evolve ANY pokemon that can be bred at L6 (one level) just by keeping it in party and never boxing it long enough to get used to you and with enough pacing. that's it.

for more info... read the happiness evolution string.
http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=70133

L6 umbreon is only a matter of patience.

p.s. umbreon rocks! with good TMs... umbreon is more than a match for any uber that doesn't use rest.

BlueEyesfan
08-27-2004, 12:29 PM
heh, my Eevee didn't evolve until lvl. 46.