View Full Version : Water Questions
06-17-2004, 02:58 PM
1. Which, in your opinion, are the best Mudkip and Marshtomp?
2. Does a deck built around the Swampert/EX evolution line have more potential than a deck with the Walrein line?
3. Is the 'Hidden Legends' Jirachi an effective way of evolving your Pokemon?
06-17-2004, 07:58 PM
1) I like the Bubble Mudkip and colorless Marshtomp.
2) That Walrein is pretty good. I don't know about using EX's all that much...
3) Jirachi is very useful. Just one damage counter to start getting out your heavy hitters is not bad at all!!!
06-22-2004, 08:25 AM
Normally, I'd agree automatically to using the Mudkip (http://www.pokeschool.com/tcg/scans/ex_ruby_sapphire/mudkip59.jpg) with Bubble. However, if you're running Pokémon Reversal, (http://www.pokeschool.com/tcg/scans/ex_ruby_sapphire/pokemonreversal87.jpg) I would say use the Fury Swipes Mudkip (http://www.pokeschool.com/tcg/scans/ex_ruby_sapphire/mudkip60.jpg) so that, on your second turn (especially if you go first) you can try to bring Torchics active and Fury Swipes for 40/60 damage. Go with the Bubble/Slash Marshtomp. (http://www.pokeschool.com/tcg/scans/ex_ruby_sapphire/marshtomp40.jpg)
I like the Swampert/EX line, if it's properly built. Skimping out on important Trainers will slow it down drastically, though.
For the most part, I don't think Jirachi (http://www.pokeschool.com/tcg/scans/ex_hidden_legends/008%20jirachi.jpg) is worth anything but a spot in a binder...stick with Wally (http://www.pokeschool.com/tcg/scans/ex_sandstorm/089%20wally's%20training.jpg) and Elm. (http://www.pokeschool.com/tcg/scans/expedition/148%20professorelmstrainingmethod.jpg)
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.