PDA

View Full Version : Misprinted Cards

DarkPaladin2005
09-13-2006, 06:53 AM
Hey all,

I just thought it was about time I started to post here a little bit more than I already do, so I thought I would start with a thread all about misprinted cards, and how badly misprinted some cards can be, like one I got just today.

Its the fusion card "Flame Swordsman", has the correct art work and text for the material monsters, monster type (Warrior/Fusion) and attribute and also attack, but, the name on it, in rare form of course, says "Cyber Stein".

genjimirror
09-13-2006, 06:54 AM
i have one too

mine is Fiend megacyber picture, and everything but the name is Thunder nyan nyan

DarkPaladin2005
09-13-2006, 07:01 AM
i have one too

mine is Fiend megacyber picture, and everything but the name is Thunder nyan nyan

Cool, do you ever see many misprints like it?

I also have a secret rare Diffusion Wave-Motion, everythings correct on it, but the shiny printing on it is blurred quite a bit on it, looks very cool.

Waker of Chaos
09-13-2006, 07:07 AM
I have a 1st Edition LOD-079 Dark Spirit of the Silent that has black lettering for the name rather than white. I would prefer the white lettering, though. Oh well.

yourself
09-13-2006, 07:15 AM
my friend has a ult hamon , where the machine makes it ult., is off by about 1/4 of a inch

he also has a card (forgot what card it is) where in the upper rightcorner it shows a circular symbol for light/dark/magic/trap/water etc.. that is a star (like the stars above the picture of any monster card )

fat_cat
09-13-2006, 07:43 AM
Lol i have an upsidedown winged dragon guardian of the fortress#1, the pic, and every bit of text in upside down.

marhawkman
09-13-2006, 07:44 AM
my friend has a ult hamon , where the machine makes it ult., is off by about 1/4 of a inch

he also has a card (forgot what card it is) where in the upper rightcorner it shows a circular symbol for light/dark/magic/trap/water etc.. that is a star (like the stars above the picture of any monster card )That's probably a Goblin attack force. I have one like it.

Envoy of Destruction
09-13-2006, 07:47 AM
I have an LON Secret Rare Magic Cylinder, whose back was not cut good.

NLFW
09-13-2006, 07:54 AM
Lol i have an upsidedown winged dragon guardian of the fortress#1, the pic, and every bit of text in upside down.
post a scan

Jinzo007
09-13-2006, 08:20 AM
imo, my friend has the best one. it's a mrd mirror force mint and english. all cool. but it's name is missing! it doesn't say ''mirror force'' it's just blank <3
i'll post a pic.

Ki113r_LT
09-13-2006, 08:26 AM
I have my Dust Tornado Named.... Horn Of Heaven lol it was fun last format :

I Actevate snatch steal
Chain!
Horn Of HEaven XD

Everyone are like wtf XD

Wake
09-13-2006, 08:56 AM
I have a Tsuki-yomi with an adam's apple.

And an Ultimate Hamon that has vertical stars. Instead of horizontal.

Cool.

ThatGuyWithTheHat
09-13-2006, 09:52 AM
I have a penguin soldier that the foiling machine is about a 1/4th inch lower, so it's got a crazy shadow effect. Plus a Queens Knight/Berserk Gorilla that each have no name

Akihiko
09-13-2006, 10:00 AM

You win this thread

Larz9220
09-13-2006, 10:08 AM
I have a Hayabusa Knight... Whose name is actually Riryoku Field...

rarnom
09-13-2006, 10:31 AM
pictures make this thread enjoyable. otherwise anyone can claim anything they want. POST PICS PLEASE!

Wake
09-13-2006, 10:35 AM
pictures make this thread enjoyable. otherwise anyone can claim anything they want. POST PICS PLEASE!
This ain't court. C'mon, you should know that.

Not everyone knows how to use a camera with a computer.

Some simply play the game, and are not computer ''geeks''. (No offense)

Larz9220
09-13-2006, 10:43 AM
Someone asked for a picture of it or what? Rofl. Here it is, my Hayabusa Knight... Err... Riryoku Field... http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/Larz9220/Billede019.jpg

Blankauctions
09-13-2006, 10:45 AM
I pulled a Horror Gangie'l from PotD with no name... i like it.

I'll take a picture when i'm not lazy... might be awhile.

blue mechanic
09-13-2006, 10:58 AM
i myself own a limiter removal titled penguin soldier (sorry no pictures) but i've also seen

gaia the fierce knight titled last turn
magician of faith titled sangan
toon summoned skull titled graceful charity
mad swords beast titled blast with chain

i think there's more but i can't remember

DarkRabbit97
09-13-2006, 11:12 AM
I have a book of moon where the name isnt in the title box, I had a spirit reaper like that too, my brother has Rapid Fire Magician and Maurading Captain with the names imprinted but no foil in them.
I have also seen a UWS without a name.

dub_hater
09-13-2006, 12:12 PM
closest to a misprint i one is after genocide (wich was later changed to after the struggle)

Sasuke Uchiha
09-13-2006, 12:23 PM
I have a Clock Tower Priosn that say's Destiny Hero Clock on it with Black writing.....

And a Blue Ees that's not Blue nor white! It's Red and Grey!

And soem other cards that're at my house. I'll check in again later and post them.

Larz9220
09-13-2006, 12:29 PM
Woah KeroKero, could you get some pictures, and do you trade that Destiny Hero Clock thiny? o.o

rarnom
09-13-2006, 12:32 PM
This ain't court. C'mon, you should know that.

Not everyone knows how to use a camera with a computer.

Some simply play the game, and are not computer ''geeks''. (No offense)
I know this isn't court, that wasn't my main point. My point was that without pictures this is all just not interesting.

Seriously, would YOU want to read a thread about these cool misprints and not see any pics? That is what makes it enjoyable. Thanks to Larz9220, that is a cool misprint pic.

Sasuke Uchiha
09-13-2006, 12:32 PM
Woah KeroKero, could you get some pictures, and do you trade that Destiny Hero Clock thiny? o.o

I'll try. Can anyone hook my up with some instructions on transferring pics from a Nokia phone to my computer free of charge,then uploading it onto my computer?

I don't do online trading really. Especially for misprints I can sell for a quick dime or a one-spot.

Ranma1178
09-13-2006, 12:47 PM
i have a few, nothing especially cool or anything though...

a rare Gravity Bind with no name, well the name is imprinted but not actually printed on the card.

i also have a Scarr, Scout of Dark World and a Reborn Zombie that both have some gold spots on them, like little drops of the gold they use for Ultra rare print...

siQness
09-13-2006, 12:48 PM
my friend has a misprint ultimate clock tower prison

the name is miraculous decent, and on the picture the foil makes a silhouette of princess pikeru. it looks so awesome

gweedyj
09-13-2006, 12:59 PM
my friend has a misprint ultimate clock tower prison

the name is miraculous decent, and on the picture the foil makes a silhouette of princess pikeru. it looks so awesome
i got a LON torrential tribute with no name. ill post pics of it later if yas want.

TwoTailedFox
09-13-2006, 01:11 PM
I've got a few myself:

The Forceful Sentry with "Ryu Senshi" in Silver Lettering
Gaia The Fierce Knight with "Last Turn" in Silver Lettering
Giant Trunade with "Fiend Skull Dragon" in Silver Lettering
Trap Hole with "Fusion Gate" in Silver Lettering
Gearfried the Iron Knight with "Kuriboh" in Silver Lettering

prophecy250
09-13-2006, 01:28 PM
I'll try. Can anyone hook my up with some instructions on transferring pics from a Nokia phone to my computer free of charge,then uploading it onto my computer?

I don't do online trading really. Especially for misprints I can sell for a quick dime or a one-spot.

with nokias you can use the usb cord that came with your phone and nokia pc suite (available for download at nokia.com). or if your phone and PC are bluetooth enabled, then you can use that instead of the usb.

back on topic: i have an end of anubis with no name, a holo ink test card, and secret rare gaia the dragon knight with gold lettering

JLewko
09-13-2006, 01:41 PM
A local store is selling a misprinted Ring of Destruction from PGD. Its name is really far down. I think it might be almost on the picture.

PrizeFighterInferno
09-13-2006, 01:46 PM
A local store is selling a misprinted Ring of Destruction from PGD. Its name is really far down. I think it might be almost on the picture.
I know someone with one of these as well. I wanted it off of him but he wouldnt trade it TT.TT

Ive seen alot of cards with no names, and cards with the name moved. But have you ever had a card where everything is moved to the right by about an inch? Its pretty tight when you have a Y-Dragon Head or whatever thats picture is off the card and the attribute is cut off some. I also have a Blade Master and a Defender where the bottom of the card is crimped by the machine that pinches the bottom of the packs

JLewko
09-13-2006, 01:50 PM
I almost forgot: One time, I bought a pack of PGD; it not only had 10 cards in it, but it also had a little color strip at the bottom of the pack. Not like a test card, but a small strip with some border colors on it.

One Turn Kill
09-13-2006, 01:50 PM
I have a DMoC 1st ed that is all shiny. Picture can't really do it justice, as you have to get it in the right angle of light to see the rest of the shininess of the card.

I do have a no named lightforce sword someplace in my stacks of cards, not looking for it because it would take me forever to find it, 4 plastic containers of cards and 10 tins to search. If I decide to stray from my Warrior deck I built last night I may post a picture.

I do have a Maji-Gire Panda that has some funkiness to it, when packing the pack of cards the card was partially sealed, so the top of it is all imprinted, I'll look for it later as my monsters are organised.......somewhat.....

dub_hater
09-13-2006, 01:54 PM
how much it going for

and off topic:
how do you have so many ****en posts in such a short time.

psionic psycho
09-13-2006, 01:55 PM
I also have a Blade Master and a Defender where the bottom of the card is crimped by the machine that pinches the bottom of the packs
i've gotten alot of cards like that

dub_hater
09-13-2006, 01:55 PM
i've gotten alot of cards like that
oh yeah i got a toothed man with wdjat

JLewko
09-13-2006, 01:59 PM
how much it going for

and off topic:
how do you have so many ****en posts in such a short time.
I think it was $50, now it's a little less than that, if I remember.

And the post thing: free time. I haven't got much homework yet. And during the summer, I stayed up late and, due to having a summer job, didn't get to go to the pool much.

Seithex
09-13-2006, 02:03 PM
I have a Gaia the Dragon Champion with gold lettering and the secret rare picture and my friend has a double spell with no name,

teamalphadonald
09-13-2006, 03:26 PM
my freind had a tp2 morphing jar and its eye had a jinzo in it. but this one guy stole it from him and then just stoped playin yugioh.. but this was a long time ago.... but it was real bc i seen it and this is when i really did not know how to play yugioh and i was really surpised when i seen it. it was like only 1 month after tp2 came out

dub_hater
09-13-2006, 03:55 PM
I think it was $50, now it's a little less than that, if I remember.

And the post thing: free time. I haven't got much homework yet. And during the summer, I stayed up late and, due to having a summer job, didn't get to go to the pool much.
you have more posts because you had a summer job. man your gonna have most posts on pojo in a few years.

now back on topic.

today i picked up a potd pack and for my rare card i got the image of chimeratech over dragon(not holo or nothin) on a supercharge.

VIPER1
09-13-2006, 03:56 PM
i have a Witch of the Black Forest that has no name...the imprint is there but where the silver should be it is blank. And i also have a breaker with most of its name missing:D

lucamon
09-13-2006, 04:08 PM
Click Here (http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2015/lastscanup3.jpg)

Cyber Dragon - Full Holo
Sakuretsu Armor - Offplace/Missing Hologram
Mystic Tomato - Fiber Jar
Dust Tornado - Horn of Heaven (I have Three of these. =D)
The End of Anubis - Name Printed Twice
Torrential Tribute - Name Printed Twice/Holo dots everwhere (Scan doesn't show this too well)
Vampire Lord - Weird Secret Rare name.
Test Print
Toon Summoned Skull - Graceful Charity

Also have a few more, but they're not as good as those. =/

Chaos_is_Over
09-13-2006, 04:10 PM
Click Here (http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2015/lastscanup3.jpg)

Cyber Dragon - Full Holo
Sakuretsu Armor - Offplace/Missing Hologram
Mystic Tomato - Fiber Jar
Dust Tornado - Horn of Heaven (I have Three of these. =D)
The End of Anubis - Name Printed Twice
Torrential Tribute - Name Printed Twice/Holo dots everwhere (Scan doesn't show this too well)
Vampire Lord - Weird Secret Rare name.
Test Print
Toon Summoned Skull - Graceful Charity

Also have a few more, but they're not as good as those. =/
toon summoned graceful where have i see that b4? :rolleyes:

Cloudpaul
09-13-2006, 04:58 PM
Misprinted DM (http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/cloudpaul/Picture003.jpg) - As you can see, the name is printed along the upper line of the name bar

No-named Fiend Megacyber (http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/cloudpaul/Picture004.jpg) - A fiend megacyber with no name. It's condition is horrible and the opinion on whether or not it's genuine is pretty split. It has all the tell-tale signs of a real one, but its condition makes it look fake. Any light shed on this (terrible pic) could help.

I also have quite a few DB1 misprinted rares, they're very common in the 2005 tins, such as Giant Trunade with the name "Fiend Megacyber". I also have a few all-holo cards such as 1st ed Mazera DeVille, but they're too hard to see via pics.

nb_pod_fan
09-13-2006, 05:08 PM
wow these topics are cool but the coolest thing i have is a ceasefire that missed the gold stamp, so the outline is vissible but no lettering.

invincible_1991
09-13-2006, 05:16 PM
I have one of the LOB secret rare gaia the dragon champion with gold letters:cool:

I also have a lot of full holos (if that is a misprint)

NoWayOut
09-13-2006, 05:34 PM
my cyber end dragon has 4 heads on it instead of three. No joking

Chaos_is_Over
09-13-2006, 05:51 PM
my cyber end dragon has 4 heads on it instead of three. No joking
proof? o.O thats almost has twisted as the fma movie ending!

GGGRRRRRR
09-13-2006, 06:07 PM
i have a gaf with a star for an attribute instead of earth
also i have total defense shogun from the tin that isnt a parallel it's a super rare
and my friend has a curse of dragon that has a split picture so it looks like there is two of them. its like an evil cyber twin which is bad ass:cool:

MonniePimpin
09-13-2006, 06:17 PM
i got a misprint red eyes black dragon it got blue eyes white dragon and the name is on the side and the star is a light its hella funny (no pics cuz i dunno how to do it)

rivershock
09-13-2006, 06:26 PM
I have a Pirhana Army with a double-printed picture! And a Xing-Zhen-Hu with a few dots of Ultra-foil on it. *Hugs his army of fish*

Minato Namikaze
09-13-2006, 07:53 PM
you have more posts because you had a summer job. man your gonna have most posts on pojo in a few years.

now back on topic.

today i picked up a potd pack and for my rare card i got the image of chimeratech over dragon(not holo or nothin) on a supercharge.

i want.....
id be like NOW I ACTIVATE CHIMERATECH and then theyd be like OMGWTFBBQGRRR

lol

Mark_B_NoS
09-13-2006, 07:57 PM
i saw one today...it was awesome....a magical hats that says pyramid turtle...its from db2

Lifeburner
09-13-2006, 09:39 PM
got plenty of it. one of them has dm of chaos' pic and effect, but with the name of 'terrorking salmon'.

Elysian
09-13-2006, 10:03 PM
I haven't notice a lot of misprints in the packs I buyed, but I do know I have a Amazon Fighter with incorrect ATK points.

InuYugi
09-13-2006, 10:26 PM
Gearfried the Iron Knight with "Kuriboh" in Silver Lettering

Lol! I activate Release Restraint, releasing Gearfried from his armour to reveal.... WTF?!?!?!? Kuriboh! What are you doing in there! And wheres Gearfried?

On topic: I have a couple of holos where th holo is on a little bit too low. Only about a milimetre or so. And a couple of freinds of mine swear they had a Blue Eyes White Dragon with red eyes! I haven't seen it, but thats what they tell me, so I don't know if they're telling the truth. I also used to have a Bistro Butcher that was cut wrong, the whole thing is over to the right about half a centimetre, I know this is kinda common. And I've seen a secret rare Gaia the Dragon Champion with an ultra rare name. I don't have any pics though, sorry.

chaos 4eva
09-14-2006, 01:16 AM
i have

3 mystic tomato called fiber jar
2 magician of faith called sangan
2 pyramid turtle called magical hats
1 giant trunade called fiend skull dragon

Tasuku
09-14-2006, 01:47 AM
Just my Dark Paladin it's name is off center (http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i127/S5SCIPIO/09-14-2006034113AM.jpg).

skedar
09-14-2006, 03:20 AM
My misprint Gaia:
http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/5873/foto1532pr.jpg

no name blue eyes LOB:
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/9070/foto1071qi.jpg

TreebornMaster
09-14-2006, 04:46 AM
I currently have many cards with their name off centered.

gweedyj
09-14-2006, 05:11 AM
My misprint Gaia:
http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/5873/foto1532pr.jpg

no name blue eyes LOB:
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/9070/foto1071qi.jpg

that gaia is so freakin weird

Aarikku
09-14-2006, 05:21 AM
Lessee... I've got a few cards with slightly lower names - but not enough to count for anything. The best of which being Cyber End Dragon.

There's my Freezing Beast with a misprinted WATER attribute, but nothing spectacular. Which is why I Photoshopped *cough* pulled this (http://www.maj.com/gallery/ericthecool/Yugiohcards/cyberfrog.png) in a pack.

That's also the Cyber End Dragon with the lower name.

Igor
09-14-2006, 05:24 AM
can anyone post a pic of Goblin Attack Force with a star instead of attribute
so many people talk about it, but nobody ever posted a pic of it..

TwoTailedFox
09-14-2006, 07:10 AM
i have a gaf with a star for an attribute instead of earth

My friend Matt has one that's misprinted exactly like that.

MCT
09-14-2006, 07:52 AM
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c244/Kiba_Fang/testprints.jpg

GG. Test prints are the supreme misprint b/c the holo ones are so hard to find. Those silver ones especially b/c that means they are a promo test print. I have 3 super/ultra, 1 secret, 1 promo, 4 common.

I've also got an End Of Anubis with no name (1/e secret AST...not the promo). And a Power Bond where some of the letters got printed but some didn't.

The GAF's with "5 stars" are a dime a dozen for a misprint... friend of mine has 9 of them for a page. Shifts in art by a quarter inch isnt too uncommon but still pretty nice.

EdoPhoenix
09-14-2006, 07:53 AM
I haven't notice a lot of misprints in the packs I buyed, but I do know I have a Amazon Fighter with incorrect ATK points.

Ano, Tempest, where did you find the Amazon Fighter?

MCT
09-14-2006, 07:56 AM
Ano, Tempest, where did you find the Amazon Fighter?

That is NOT a misprint unless you count the millions of others that are the same way. When amazoness fighter was first printed in the US the attack points were printed wrong. They errata'd her and in all reprints she was printed correctly.

There are literally MILLIONS of copies of her like that from the first production runs of MFC.

EDIT: http://www.upperdeckentertainment.com/yugioh/en/gameplay/faqs/errata/default.aspx

EdoPhoenix
09-14-2006, 09:03 AM
Exactly. That's what I was going to clarify. The misprinted attack. MFC was bad about misprints.

The incorrect attack of the fighter, the incorrect effect of Old Vindictive Magician...The incorrect picture on the first edition Dark Paladins...

And an odd misprinted Breaker I used to own that had a monster's shadow printed in the text box.

chaos 4eva
09-14-2006, 12:03 PM
i also have a plain white card what say's 1st edition

EdoPhoenix
09-14-2006, 12:20 PM
i also have a plain white card what say's 1st edition

If this were Magic you'd have a gold mine of a card in that white card.

TheMasterDuelist
09-14-2006, 12:23 PM
I have a submarineroid with a blue splotch of ink on the text.

chaos 4eva
09-14-2006, 12:25 PM

lol no it's not magic some n00b i know pulled it out of potd.

i made a thread about it and it was deleted in about 5 mins :mad:

EdoPhoenix
09-14-2006, 12:27 PM
I know it's not magic...but I'm saying, UDE will probably not do a damn thing for you and the card itself will probably not be worth much. Whereas, a white blank Magic card, Wizards will tell you that you can draw a picture, name the card, write its effect and cost and you can legally use it. And it's worth mad amounts of money.

chaos 4eva
09-14-2006, 12:32 PM
I know it's not magic...but I'm saying, UDE will probably not do a damn thing for you and the card itself will probably not be worth much. Whereas, a white blank Magic card, Wizards will tell you that you can draw a picture, name the card, write its effect and cost and you can legally use it. And it's worth mad amounts of money.

ok

i am only going to use it for telling little kids if they lose the match they will lose there soul and it will be transfered[sp?] onto the card lol :D

ShroomXIII
09-15-2006, 12:31 PM
somebody i know has a mirror force with no name on it. it's just blank

DaLilBit
09-15-2006, 01:00 PM
I used to have a Parasite Paracide that 100% foiled on the surface. I miss it. :D

I once saw a Sangan with an elegant looking foil A where the stats are. The guy wouldn't trade it though. *lol*

RADMAN RB
09-15-2006, 01:03 PM
i got a misprint tinzo its name is like really faded......

bluesnooknhook
09-15-2006, 01:06 PM
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...testprints.jpg that card on the top right is easy to find bc you can make it it called somethang chao something card you can even make it from old gameboy cards such as bottomless trap hole only thing you have to do is strach off the paint of the card

but anyway i have no name magic jammer and lava golem and rotd name off center

Soul Shot
09-15-2006, 01:29 PM
I have a Ring of Destruction from PGD; the bottom part of the border is completely missing, yet, the top part seems taller than usual. I guess that would be called a "Mis-Cut".

gweedyj
09-15-2006, 02:02 PM
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c244/Kiba_Fang/testprints.jpg

GG. Test prints are the supreme misprint b/c the holo ones are so hard to find. Those silver ones especially b/c that means they are a promo test print. I have 3 super/ultra, 1 secret, 1 promo, 4 common.

I've also got an End Of Anubis with no name (1/e secret AST...not the promo). And a Power Bond where some of the letters got printed but some didn't.

The GAF's with "5 stars" are a dime a dozen for a misprint... friend of mine has 9 of them for a page. Shifts in art by a quarter inch isnt too uncommon but still pretty nice.
ive never seen secret rare or promo test prints. those are nice

can anyone post a pic of Goblin Attack Force with a star instead of attribute
so many people talk about it, but nobody ever posted a pic of it..

here (http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b361/gweedyj/P5150069.jpg) is the 5 star goblin and my TT with no name. the quality is horrible my digi cam is really old infact most cell phone cams are better then it =/

Marauding_General
09-15-2006, 02:06 PM
I have a Two-Mouth DarkRuler that its type is Dragon instead of Dinosaur. Also I used to have a The Forgiving Maiden that was an Earth type instead of a light type. Both of the cards I always though the misprinted version was the correct version until I saw the correct version.

FujiSai
09-15-2006, 02:16 PM
I only have one misprint card. It's an Ultra Rare Time Wizard from Metal Raiders. It has no name, just indentions of where the name should be.

Here's a picture. (http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/trbb/tw_error.jpg)

The red line near the top is from my piece of junk scanner.

The Quiff
09-15-2006, 03:53 PM
Some of the misprints I'm reading about are common, others not so common.

I find that the DB2 rares that have the wrong name printed are extremely common. I think that this is where a whole batch has gone wrong.

Azn_Boy
09-15-2006, 03:58 PM
My friend had a Prevent Rat misspelled saying Pervert Rat

NLFW
09-15-2006, 04:03 PM
My friend had a Prevent Rat misspelled saying Pervert Rat
No, he hadn't...

s0mbzorz
09-15-2006, 04:44 PM
Some multicolored card lol

aggro
09-15-2006, 07:04 PM
So your saying that blank card I got off a kid while i was learnin M:tG is worth cash?

dukeroxmysox4
09-15-2006, 08:01 PM

he also has a card (forgot what card it is) where in the upper rightcorner it shows a circular symbol for light/dark/magic/trap/water etc.. that is a star (like the stars above the picture of any monster card )

yea i have one of those 2 it is a goblin atk force

EdoPhoenix
09-16-2006, 08:16 AM
So your saying that blank card I got off a kid while i was learnin M:tG is worth cash?

I believe so. Next time you run into someone who knows their M:tG, ask them about it.

Hell's Demon Skater
09-16-2006, 08:19 AM
So your saying that blank card I got off a kid while i was learnin M:tG is worth cash?Id say about 15$ Back in the day a long time ago, you could buy a speial edition box with several packs and get that card. Its not worth much and was made by he creators to let fans play with there own creation....Pretty sure you cant use it i a tournament

EdoPhoenix
09-16-2006, 08:22 AM
It's value would undoubtedly increase given the availability of that box, wouldn't you think though?

Hell's Demon Skater
09-16-2006, 08:28 AM
It's value would undoubtedly increase given the availability of that box, wouldn't you think though?
It would have to come down to collectors value of it over time if up or down, popularity with the public. I think it came out in sime special box with some random packs in some urza box special thing... If it were a few boosters of alpha or beta..... that would be different

Dark_Sage007
09-16-2006, 12:21 PM
I have all kinds of cards from older sets without names...like Lesser Fiend and other crappy cards

L'Arc-en-Ciel
09-16-2006, 12:44 PM
i have a "Last Warrior from Another Planet" that doesnt have its name on it.

darkangel1382
09-16-2006, 02:40 PM
United We Stand where the holo is lower

JLewko
09-16-2006, 02:40 PM
I have a few Metal Scorpions (is that what they're called?) that say 3rd Standby Phase instead of 2nd. I think it was just a common card-printing error though, 'cause I remember my friends and I were confused on whose was right.

Impending Darkness
09-17-2006, 11:57 AM
I have a Super Rare Cyber Prima. At first glance you can tell that something is wrong, mostly because the glitter thats in the background is covering the entire card.

Orconem
09-17-2006, 01:34 PM
I have a Crimped Fake Hero and an All-foil Don Zaloog, but my friend has an incredibly awesome misprint in the form of a Mystical Space Typhoon with a faint picture of Suijin in the picture of the Typhoon. Unfortunately I can't get you guys a scan since he quit the game and I haven't seen him in a while. =/

As for non-yugioh misprints, I'm pretty sure Ben Carp's Miscut Volcanic Island (http://web3.ehost-services.com/scaphism2/images/misprint/volcanicisland.jpg) crushes all misprints you'll see in Yu-gi-oh.

TenteiKarite
09-17-2006, 01:39 PM
imo, my friend has the best one. it's a mrd mirror force mint and english. all cool. but it's name is missing! it doesn't say ''mirror force'' it's just blank <3
i'll post a pic.
My friend had an original Dark Necrofear like that.

-T/K

[2%]
09-17-2006, 01:52 PM

I have an all-white Magic Card (not 1st Edition). Traded nothing good for it. :)

On topic, I have a Freezing Beast like Aariku's. And a Boar Soldier with this...green dot thing. And a Magical Merchant with most of the 1st edition sticker gone. And a Forced Back with the name slightly misplaced. I think the color is off too.

armeddragonlv7
09-17-2006, 03:07 PM
a long time ago i had an insect queen that i got out of a tin from toys r us(this was while they still didn't have the secret rare foil on that years tins) and about 90% of the picture was pure white holofoil, you could only see the lower left section of the art and still only a very small amount. I really wish i could have kept it.

also, one of the noobs at my church has a DB1 tribute to the doomed thats title reads marauding captian

orange peel
09-17-2006, 03:12 PM
I got this common fiend with I think 6 stars in Dark Beginnings 2 that spelled "flip" in flipped face down wrong as "fliip". Is that worth anything? Probably not.

Yeti
09-17-2006, 04:56 PM
I have a PGD statue of the wicked first ed. that had teh foil printed on 3 times and all of them were off so the picture is all over the place

MasterDeath
09-17-2006, 05:07 PM
I think somewhere in my collection, there's a Cave Dragon that is a level 3. Can't find it at this time though.

thatguy.c
09-17-2006, 05:09 PM

And an Ultimate Hamon that has vertical stars. Instead of horizontal.

Cool.

lol i got to see this let me get a pic plz

The_Legend_of_Max
09-18-2006, 10:13 PM
WTF!!!

Oh well, all that matters is card number, that determines what it really is.

blue mechanic
09-19-2006, 06:54 AM
i've also seen fissure with the name bazoo the soul eater

christopher
09-19-2006, 06:59 AM
i have a cyber stien with no name or text

The Quiff
09-19-2006, 07:26 AM
i've also seen fissure with the name bazoo the soul eater

So have I. My friend has one and seems to put it in every deck he runs. It's quite amusing, in a way.

Kudo Shinichi
09-19-2006, 01:32 PM
i once had an ultimate rare penalty game where the letters were printed more than once
and i also had a lava golem where the entire card sparkled, not just the name and pic

Watapon456
09-21-2006, 04:47 PM
I got a 1st ed. Cyber End thats alot more shiny than the normal card, and the texture is ALOT smoother also, plus where its suppose 2 be blue on the end of the wings and what not, its black instead. Its really tight, lol.

oldparent
10-20-2006, 07:48 AM
A Magician of Faith, with a silver Sangan title
A Giant Trunade with a silver Fiend Skull Dragon title
and an Axe of Despair with a silver Sasuke Samurai title.

Vesailius
10-20-2006, 09:22 AM
I have an Ultimate Proto-Cyber Dragon who's utl. holo printing was off
The attribute printing is off,the stars are off and the image is off, but it made an aura like design.
here it is : http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c386/haganen/offultimateproto.jpg

An Exiled which has a wrong grammar in it's effect,it says "offer face-up this card" when it should've said "offer this face-up card"
here it is : http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c386/haganen/wronggrammarexiled.jpg

And my breaker who's all holo even out of the image, and there as some slight sightings of black ink,it's in a horrizontal position at the letter "E" of Breaker.
here it is : http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c386/haganen/allholobreaker.jpg

I'm sure these misprints as you can call them are not that expensive.

dub_hater
10-20-2006, 01:37 PM
i have a witch of the black forest that looks just like a mystic horseman.
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i282/dubhater/MRD-076-1.jpg

joking aside i have an ult cyclone blade with the same misprint as vesailius

Chaos Corps
10-20-2006, 01:47 PM
i have a fusion of dmoc and dmg it's the freakin wierdest thing ever! 1/2 is dmg and the other dmoc.

FujiSai
10-20-2006, 02:10 PM
I found out today that this PSV Goblin Attack Force card I have is an error card. I've had it for about a year or so, but I've always thought there was something strange about it. Then it dawned on me. Where the Attribute symbol is supposed to be, to indicate it's an Earth-type creature, there's a level star instead of a black background (it still says Earth with the Japanese characters).

Before I noticed the error, I was thinking about selling the card. But now I've decided I'm going to keep it.

I would post a pic, but I don't have a camera and my scanner is rebelling against me.

Larz9220
10-20-2006, 02:13 PM
Pics! Or we won't believe ya. XD Also the chance that a DMoC / DMG Fusion is possible are quite small, because Misprints that usually crosses between other cards allways have another card name from the same Set, and since DMoC and DMG have never been printed in the same Set, a cross between them are impossible, but pics would be lovely though if you have some...

CrimsonZeDarkMonarch
10-20-2006, 02:47 PM
my frd has a miss printed dmoc without it's name printed on top and he didn't even notice until i looked through his "crap" holo box >_> idk how he missed it and y was it in that box but w/e =/

SynysterGates
10-20-2006, 02:57 PM
my friend has a missprint MRD Mirror Force !st with a splotch of holofoil out side of the picture, A blue eyes from SDK where the whole holofoil is printed higher than the pic, so the holofoil that should be on the claw is above it, also like that with it's head, and a stray lambs where the S in Stray is completely out of the name box.

dekoichi
10-20-2006, 03:05 PM
i have a Berserk gorilla that has no text in the name area, it's just imprinted.

Unknown001
10-20-2006, 10:58 PM
i ahve a riryoku field with an extra 'l' afte it says

Negat the activation of a seplll

FujiSai
10-20-2006, 11:02 PM
i ahve a riryoku field with an extra 'l' afte it says

Negat the activation of a seplll

I have a Riryoku Field like that, too. It came in the Kaiba Evolution Deck.

marhawkman
10-20-2006, 11:10 PM
I found out today that this PSV Goblin Attack Force card I have is an error card. I've had it for about a year or so, but I've always thought there was something strange about it. Then it dawned on me. Where the Attribute symbol is supposed to be, to indicate it's an Earth-type creature, there's a level star instead of a black background (it still says Earth with the Japanese characters).

Before I noticed the error, I was thinking about selling the card. But now I've decided I'm going to keep it.

I would post a pic, but I don't have a camera and my scanner is rebelling against me.That's a pretty nice one. I've had one of those for a few years myself. My personal fave is a relinquished with the foil offset by about inch.

logan_nagol
10-20-2006, 11:18 PM
I have a completely foil Dark Magician From the first Yugi Structure deck
A Garnecia Elefantis with about an ince of the foil if off from the top and goes past the pic 1/4 of an ich but the middle of the bottom foil is not foil :P
And my fav misprint is my Call of the Haunted where the call of the haunted text is gold, but is beneath where it says trap card.\

Woot first post on the 6th page :P

l'edicolante
10-21-2006, 10:49 AM
I love ultimates and ultras without name: my anonymous Neo-Space and Goblin Attack Force are really nice.

Aarikku
10-21-2006, 11:01 AM
Ooh. I was looking for this thread again! I got a nameless Charcoal Inpachi.

Evolution25
10-21-2006, 02:13 PM
I have a penguin soldier that the foiling machine is about a 1/4th inch lower, so it's got a crazy shadow effect.
I have the EXACT same thing on Trap Hole LOB-058 Super Rare
Are mis-prints more valuable then regular prints?

JLewko
10-21-2006, 02:15 PM
I got a Baou, Infernalqueen, and Darkbishop from DCR. Each one has a name that's a little higher than normal. Funny thing is that I got them 2 weeks in a row: Once I pulled Baou and Bishop, the other time I pulled the Queen.

Chaos Corps
10-21-2006, 05:27 PM
i like my nameless envoys.

fat_cat
10-22-2006, 01:59 AM
i like my nameless envoys.

Pics...

I found my sould exchange from the 1st yugi starter, the foil for the pic is slightly farther down, and covers the bottom part of the frame.

mighty mouse
10-22-2006, 02:05 AM
Anyone willing to trade their wrong name, no name, or worng pic missprints, plz take a peek at my trade thread.

BLSMaster
10-22-2006, 02:49 AM
I dont have any real "misprint cards". I do own a 1st ed Reinforcement of the Army that is blue though. I've seen blue last wills, a blue card destruction (from SDY), blue mystik wok, and a red ultimate tyranno also.

InuYugi
10-22-2006, 04:02 AM
I have various holos with the holo print ever so slightly too low. A milimeter, if that. And some cards where the ATK/DEF scores are printed slightly to high, touching the line above. Nothing amazing. Oh, this isn't exactly a misprint, but when I bought a Wind deck for my cousin, it had 3 Simorgh, Bird of Divinity(the ultra there should only be one of) and 3 Flying Kamakari #1(a common there should only be 2 of).