View Full Version : City of Heroes question.
10-22-2005, 01:33 PM
My friend and I were planning on getting this cool-looking game, and playing together. But first, after browsing the internet a lot, I have a few questions.
1. After you make a charecter, can you alter his/her costume?
2. When we get it will we find it hard to level due to all the already leveled charecters?
3. When City of Villians comes out, do you start from level 1?
Thanks in advance.
11-14-2005, 01:21 AM
ok heres the rundown
1. after youve created your heros/villans(city of villans is out as of oct. 31st.)
you can unlock additional costume slots up to a max of 4 from what ive played so far.yes you can alter your current costume(s) through a tailor that are located throughout both games(i dont know hwere the tailor is in city of heros but in city of villans hes in port oakes.)
2. Not really considering that when you begin the game your in an area where most enemies are around your level ( lvl for short.) As you progress along with the game you'll naturally vunture further and further from your starting point ( mostcommonly atlas park/galaxy city for city of heros and mercy island for city of villans) as you progress ******d in these locations you'll encounte more and more mobs that are close or lower/higher lvl than your current character.
3. Seeing how in city of villans your playing as a villan rather than a hero yes you start from lvl 1. However from what ive played there are more missions overall in city of villans that vary from robbing a bank to kidnappings to villan showdown( another villan calling you out for a multi on one fight.)
well i hope that helps a bit if not you might wanna try looking around in the city of heros/villans official website for more info.
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.