PDA

View Full Version : Evolving Golbat in Crobat...

ThE UnKnOwN tRaInEr
12-15-2004, 07:16 AM
I want a Crobat but

How do i make my Golbat happy and NOT train it so it can get more HP..
Or what level should i let it evolve and are there tricks to make it happy???

And what level is advised to make it evolve

Sorry for all these questions EVERY DAY but i loev this place all your questions answered.. :)

HoundoomCrunch
12-15-2004, 07:48 AM
Well one trick I know is to catch a jolly low level zubat then train it and walk around with it until u can get the essentials like the pokeblock case and to make pink or brown(brown works better) pokeblocks...I can't remember the exact berries needed, I think Magost but that just popped in my head. It evolves after u evolve it into a golbat and it's happiness is maxed out with walking around, training and feeding it borwn pokeblocks. I would prolly wait to evolve it after it reaches the last move it can learn as golbat. In that case you might need a lvl. 13-20 Zubat. I hope this helps and if you want it to evolve at a specific time wait to feed it brown pokeblocks until right before you think it is ready to evolve!

ThE UnKnOwN tRaInEr
12-15-2004, 08:49 AM
Does it need to be my 1st pokemon or can it just be in my team and walk it around and what level does it learn its Final Move?

To evolve you need to make it happy and when it then levels up it can evolve right

BTW Thnx for taking the time to help a N00b like me :)

sasha451
12-15-2004, 11:09 AM
if you have a lot of money, feeding it power ups like carbos, protein, and the like will make it very happy. but again, only if you have the money.

Dark Malik
12-15-2004, 11:12 AM
Haze is the final move. Zubat learns it at level 46, Golbat/Crobat learn it at level 56.

It just has to be in your team.

ThE UnKnOwN tRaInEr
12-15-2004, 11:49 AM
THNX Dude's I got all the info now

jolteonjak
12-15-2004, 01:05 PM
I don't know if its in R/S, but a Soothe Bell will also make it happy, as well as, catching said Zubat/Golbat with a Luxury Ball.

Dark Malik
12-15-2004, 01:08 PM
Soothe Bell's in Ru/Sa. You get it from a lady in Slateport City

clown master
12-15-2004, 02:25 PM
I want a Crobat but

How do i make my Golbat happy and NOT train it so it can get more HP..
Or what level should i let it evolve and are there tricks to make it happy???

And what level is advised to make it evolve

Sorry for all these questions EVERY DAY but i loev this place all your questions answered.. :)
You can evolve it at any time. You can train it at ANY time. Evolution has no effect on final stats.

ThE UnKnOwN tRaInEr
12-15-2004, 03:16 PM
Okay so if i let my Golbat evolve on level 25 in CRobat there would be no differense if i would eveloev it on level 70 the status AND attacks ( Moves ) would be the same???

clown master
12-15-2004, 03:24 PM
Okay so if i let my Golbat evolve on level 25 in CRobat there would be no differense if i would eveloev it on level 70 the status AND attacks ( Moves ) would be the same???

Yes, at level 100, the stats would be the same.

ThE UnKnOwN tRaInEr
12-15-2004, 03:31 PM
And attacks ^^ -_-" srry i have to know

clown master
12-15-2004, 03:32 PM
And attacks ^^ -_-" srry i have to knowYes, the attacks will be the same.

ThE UnKnOwN tRaInEr
12-15-2004, 03:37 PM
Okay dude il trust you...

BarnebyJones
12-17-2004, 01:38 PM
Yes golbat and crobat are the same exact pokemon with different pictures and stats.

Maverick Hunter
12-24-2004, 01:20 PM
the moves do not change levels in which they are learned....so (for instance) if you kept a magikarp from evolving until level 60 (for who knows what reason) the gyarados won't learn DD becuz he learns that at 50 sumthing...ur too late

about the stats tho..are you surethey are the same no matter how long you wait to evolve it...

i tried that once with a scyther and kept it a scyther for a whilefor better speed b4 evolving it and bcuz i waited so long the scizor still didn't have as much attack

clown master
12-24-2004, 03:04 PM
the moves do not change levels in which they are learned....so (for instance) if you kept a magikarp from evolving until level 60 (for who knows what reason) the gyarados won't learn DD becuz he learns that at 50 sumthing...ur too late

about the stats tho..are you surethey are the same no matter how long you wait to evolve it...

i tried that once with a scyther and kept it a scyther for a whilefor better speed b4 evolving it and bcuz i waited so long the scizor still didn't have as much attack
Yeah, I'm sure... I evolved a Loudred with a max HP IV and 252 HP Evs and it had Exploud's max HP. I've done this with many other Pokémon as well. Zam in Sp.Atk(Through trading@ Lv.100. I had to deposit in the box for the game to recalculate stats), Marowak, and BellyZard. Why did I do this? Boredom, I guess.