PDA

View Full Version : Dimensional Police Discusssion

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

amalvaran
05-08-2013, 07:11 PM
Do you recommend running 2 cosmic mothership on a zeal deck? I use them mostly to recycle some stand / heal triggers that were sent to the damage zone

My g2 lineup are as follows
4 twin order
4 g2 zeal
2 cosmic mothership
1 operator girl mika

G3 are
4 g3 zeal
2 lady justice
2 miracle beauty

I have 6 stands 6 draws so that i can quickly replenish my rear guards

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Manipulator13
05-09-2013, 12:24 PM
4 Galactic Beast, Zeal
3 Lady Justice

4 Twin Order
4 Devourer of Planets, Zeal
3 Super Dimensional Robo, Dailady

4 Diamond Ace
4 Eye of Destruction, Zeal
4 Karenroid, Daisy
3 Commander Laurel

1 Larva Beast, Zeal
6 Crit
6 Draw
4 Heal

Thoughts/ comments please!

VesperGhoul
05-09-2013, 01:10 PM
4 Galactic Beast, Zeal
3 Lady Justice

4 Twin Order

4 Diamond Ace
4 Karenroid, Daisy
3 Commander Laurel

1 Larva Beast, Zeal
6 Crit
6 Draw
4 Heal

6 Draws is a lot of draws, you'll be losing a lot of shielding that you will need for the lategame. I would suggest 8 crit/4 draw.

Farrington
05-10-2013, 05:26 PM
4 Galactic Beast, Zeal
3 Lady Justice

4 Twin Order

4 Diamond Ace
4 Karenroid, Daisy
3 Commander Laurel

1 Larva Beast, Zeal
6 Crit
6 Draw
4 Heal

Have you thought about using Gunrock instead of Dailady?

CrazyCat
05-10-2013, 07:29 PM
6 Draws is a lot of draws, you'll be losing a lot of shielding that you will need for the lategame. I would suggest 8 crit/4 draw.
8 Draws is a lot of draws. 6 draws is a 50/50 split between defensive and offensive triggers; you actually get advantage, other than the 5k power, when you damage check them.

Have you thought about using Gunrock instead of Dailady?
Why Gunrock? Dailady at least can apply a little pressure.

The Crownless King
05-10-2013, 07:46 PM
So is Diayusha too expensive because everybody and their mother is building Zeal?

mindhaxorz
05-11-2013, 05:20 AM
Not really.

Daiyusha: $8
Diamond Ace: $12
Great Daiyusha: $19
Daidragon: $6
Mika: $2

AzureWings
05-11-2013, 08:19 AM
I seem to have misplaced my Miracle Beauty/Enigman Rain deck. I'm kind of pissed. I really hope I can find it... it wouldnt be a huge issue other then that it has my perfect guards. And a Daiyusha.

The Crownless King
05-12-2013, 09:32 AM
Alright so I wanted to build Dimension Police but people really won't let go of the stuff so here's what I made with what I have and it actually works great for me.

Grade 3's

3x Enigman Storm
2x Ultimate Dimensional Robo, Great Daiyusha
2x Super Dimensional Robo, Daiyusha

Grade 2's

4x Cosmo Beak
2x Enigman Wave
4x Dimensional Robo, Daidragon

Grade 1's

4x Enigman Ripple
2x Glory Maker
4x Dimensional Robo, Dailander
3x Dimensional Robo, Daimariner
2x Commander Laurel

Grade 0's

4x Justice Rose
4x Justice Cobalt
4x Dimensional Robo, Daibattles
4x Army Penguin
1x Dimensional Robo, Goyusha
1x Enigman Flow

AsukaTenjyoin
05-12-2013, 09:36 AM
Why do you have 2 starters in your deck? Because of Goyusha's skill?

How often do you have Daidragon as a RG together with Daiyusha's as VG? Since Enigman Wave/Storm seems to be your main VG?

No perfect guards?

Additional comment:
After reading Goyusha's skill again, I still don't get why you run him in your deck.
If Enigman Storm if your VG you can't use his skill.
Care to explain?

The Crownless King
05-12-2013, 06:08 PM
Why do you have 2 starters in your deck? Because of Goyusha's skill?

How often do you have Daidragon as a RG together with Daiyusha's as VG? Since Enigman Wave/Storm seems to be your main VG?

No perfect guards?

Usually if I don't hit the ride chain I either end up with Daiyusha or his crossride so I can either ride Daidragon and have a robo in the soul or call him when I have Daiyusha, it really all depends on what I draw, but hitting Goyusha and making instant Ultimate or regular Daiyusha turn 2 never hurts. Perfect guards are impossible to find at my locals everyone who has them is using them, and Ebay is overpricing them.

Additional Comment:

Alright guys I was able to pick up more stuff but still no perfect guards here's my updated list.

Grade 3's

4x Ultimate Dimensional Robo, Great Daiyusha
4x Super Dimensional Robo, Daiyusha

Grade 2's

4x Super Dimensional Robo, Dailady
2x Operator Girl, Mika
4x Dimensional Robo, Daidragon

Grade 1's

3x Glory Maker
4x Dimensional Robo, Dailander
4x Dimensional Robo, Daimariner
4x Speedster

Grade 0's

4x Justice Rose
4x Justice Cobalt
4x Dimensional Robo, Daibattles
4x Army Penguin
1x Dimensional Robo, Goyusha

Farrington
05-13-2013, 04:16 PM
Ok, up until now I've been advocating Miracle Beauty and stand triggers in Zeal, but tried out Lady Justice and crit triggers, and was very impressed with the results.

Pretty standard list:

G0:
1 x Larva Beast, Zeal
4 x Dissection Monster, Kaizon (Heal)
4 x Dimensional Robo, Daibattles (Crit)
4 x Justice Cobalt (Crit)
4 x Gem Monster, Jewelmine (Draw)

G1:
4 x Eye of Destruction, Zeal
4 x Diamond Ace
4 x Karenroid, Daisy
3 x Psychic Grey

G2:
4 x Devourer of Planets, Zeal
4 x Twin Order
3 x Assault Monster, Gunrock

G3:
4 x Galactic Beast, Zeal
3 x Lady Justice

Tested against my friend's Dark Irregulars (DLoA, NLK, etc) and went 6-1. Came out slightly ahead against his Neo Nectar Musketeers (think it was either 3-2 or 4-2) as well.

Will be able to get some more games done tomorrow so will report back with my findings!

Psyren
05-14-2013, 12:11 AM
So I'm looking at building a Rain/Beauty deck and have a few questions for those of you that have experience with it. Commander Laurel; worth running? And the Enigman Ride Chain; use it for consistency in getting to Grade 2 or just run Dai (Grade 3 searcher) and use the extra Grade 1 and 2 space for more beneficial cards?

AzureWings
05-14-2013, 11:34 AM
Ran Ultimate Daiyusha in my tournament on Sunday. Did not disappoint. I love like 25-29k columns with Critical 2. Absolutely destroyed a PBO user in Grand Finals

mindhaxorz
05-14-2013, 11:38 AM
Great Daiyusha does indeed not disappoint. I've been going through my locals with this deck.

AzureWings
05-14-2013, 12:15 PM
Well like, I always win my locals anyways, but my man, I felt like a God among mortals.

amalvaran
05-14-2013, 06:31 PM
Has anyone tried using an enigman build with 8 crits in their local tournament?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

theNS
05-14-2013, 10:29 PM
I've used an Enigman Storm build with 4 crits, 2 draws and 6 stands. It's kinda weird but it works for me, especially with Lady Justice in there. Gogo strange build!

AzureWings
05-15-2013, 11:48 AM
...That... Trigger lineup...

Psyren
05-15-2013, 06:33 PM
New to D. Police, thoughts?

Soldier of Destiny, Dai
4 Heal
8 Stand
2 Draw
2 Critical

4 Diamond Ace
4 Karenroid Daisy
3 Cosmo Roar
3 Commander Laurel

4 Masked Police, Grander
4 Operator Girl, Mika

4 Enigman Rain
4 Miracle Beauty

AsukaTenjyoin
05-16-2013, 12:02 AM
I would remove the 2 crits for 2 more draws.

I don't like running 3 Laurel but that's just my opinion. It's terrible if you have to ride him.

Would remove 1 Mika for 1 Dailady but 4x Mika, 3x Dailady is also ok.

theNS
05-16-2013, 12:18 AM
Have you thought about running Dancing Wolf, Psyren? It's pretty crazy with Miracle Beauty, maybe cut the Cosmo Roar's for it since you already have Grander and Dailady as your Rain enablers.

Psyren
05-16-2013, 01:36 AM
I would remove the 2 crits for 2 more draws.

I don't like running 3 Laurel but that's just my opinion. It's terrible if you have to ride him.

Would remove 1 Mika for 1 Dailady but 4x Mika, 3x Dailady is also ok.

I was going to run 4 draws initially :p
I'm also a little iffy on running more than 2 Laurel as well, so I'll probably drop one. I chose to run 4 Mika as she, unlike Dailady, is not required to hit the vanguard for her skill to activate and is the only Grade 2 that will not be vanilla in the Vanguard circle.

Have you thought about running Dancing Wolf, Psyren? It's pretty crazy with Miracle Beauty, maybe cut the Cosmo Roar's for it since you already have Grander and Dailady as your Rain enablers.

I actually have thought about running Dancing Wolf, yes. The only problem I see is that unless he's behind Miracle Beauty, he doesn't really do anything. I'm thinking

-1 Commander Laurel
-1 Cosmo Roar
+2 Dancing Wolf?

theNS
05-16-2013, 02:51 AM
Even if it's not behind Miracle Beauty it's still a 7k booster. I'd cut the Cosmo Roar's entirely.

AzureWings
05-16-2013, 11:47 AM
I actually prefer running 8 Stands with 4 Crits. The basis of this deck is too keep standing the Vanguard(Thus why Dancing Wolf is bad because Laurel needs DP Rearguards). Now if you attack with Rain, grab a crit and whatever and get to re-stand, all of your further attacks, are whatever power with Critical 2 or higher. Plus draws increase the probability of drawing into a stand, thus potentially ruining the combo. You run through your deck faster because of the Vanguard standing, so draws also hurt you there(When I ran draws, I decked out numerous times)

Psyren
05-16-2013, 02:12 PM
I actually prefer running 8 Stands with 4 Crits. The basis of this deck is too keep standing the Vanguard(Thus why Dancing Wolf is bad because Laurel needs DP Rearguards). Now if you attack with Rain, grab a crit and whatever and get to re-stand, all of your further attacks, are whatever power with Critical 2 or higher. Plus draws increase the probability of drawing into a stand, thus potentially ruining the combo. You run through your deck faster because of the Vanguard standing, so draws also hurt you there(When I ran draws, I decked out numerous times)

I had a similar line of thinking when it came to Crit vs Draw. Without the crits, my opponent could just declare no guard without any threat of being crit for game. You also raise a good point about the Dancing Wolves; definitely something to look at as having them may reduce Laurel's efficiency.

AzureWings
05-17-2013, 11:49 AM
I tried doing the splash with dancing Wolves, it will hurt you. People learn really quick to remove your rearguards to prevent it, then you're left with only a few rearguards, one of which is a Dancing Wolf.

Additional Comment:

How bad is it then whenever I play against Narukami with my Ultimate Daiyusha deck, I let them sit at 1 damage until I at least get the Superior Ride/Superior Crossride off(Depending on hand situation. If I draw into both Daiyusha's, Idgaf.

I know its terrible, but I dont want lose my chance to superior.

Chibi Xellos
05-21-2013, 12:15 AM
Haven't had much time to research yet but are there any cards from the new set that should go into an Enigman Rain deck? Was trying to put this together

http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=1121566

but it hasn't really happened so if there are any obvious changes I can make that'd be great so I don't waste money. I'd appreciate it if someone could help me out.

AsukaTenjyoin
05-21-2013, 01:46 AM
You can use Dai so you don't have to use Flow, Ripple and Wave.
Max out Karenroid Daisy, add 2-3 Cosmo Roar, good unit behind Miracle Beauty.

I would use Mika and remove Cosmo Beak, Enigman Wave and Daiyusha.

Sth. like this:

Grade 3
Enigman Rain x4
Miracle Beauty x3

Grade 2
Masked Police, Grander x4
Twin Order x4
Super Dimensional Robo, Dailady/Mika 3x

Grade 1
Karenroid, Daisy x4
Diamond Ace x4
Cosmo Roar 3x
Glory Maker x2/Quilt
Commander Laurel x2

Lord Bunilla
05-21-2013, 01:49 AM
Yay for Dimensional Police Trial Deck. :3

theNS
05-21-2013, 01:52 AM
Yay for Dimensional Police Trial Deck. :3

*Clenches fist so hard that his palms begin to bleed*

Can't wait!

Chibi Xellos
05-21-2013, 01:58 AM
You can use Dai so you don't have to use Flow, Ripple and Wave.
Max out Karenroid Daisy, add 2-3 Cosmo Roar, good unit behind Miracle Beauty.

I would use Mika and remove Cosmo Beak, Enigman Wave and Daiyusha.

Sth. like this:

Grade 3
Enigman Rain x4
Miracle Beauty x3

Grade 2
Twin Order x4
Super Dimensional Robo, Dailady/Mika 3x

Grade 1
Karenroid, Daisy x4
Diamond Ace x4
Cosmo Roar 3x
Glory Maker x2/Quilt
Commander Laurel x2

Thanks for the reply. Now that Diamond Ace is stupid high, I guess I can max out Roar and some amount of Maker and Quilt unless there's a grade 1 I'm not thinking of.

AzureWings
05-21-2013, 11:18 AM
Eh, I personally recommend 4 Beauty's. They become targets as soon as people see what you're doing and running 4 increases the probability of hitting one.

theNS
05-22-2013, 03:47 AM
Yeah, Beauty tends to have a bulls eye painted on her back. It's actually rather funny watching your opponent scramble and put all of their resources into taking her off of the field.

Chibi Xellos
05-22-2013, 03:49 AM
She is pretty important. I suppose people would have the same mentality like with Silent Tom back when he was amazing. I'll go for four.

Timmy Power Gamer
05-22-2013, 10:17 AM
How bad is it then whenever I play against Narukami with my Ultimate Daiyusha deck, I let them sit at 1 damage until I at least get the Superior Ride/Superior Crossride off(Depending on hand situation. If I draw into both Daiyusha's, Idgaf.

I know its terrible, but I dont want lose my chance to superior.

Honestly, pretty terrible. But sometimes men have to do things the man's way. By combining super robits.

AzureWings
05-22-2013, 11:49 AM
Honestly, pretty terrible. But sometimes men have to do things the man's way. By combining super robits.

I was playing a friendly last night, did the "Let thems it at 1 damage then had my Autobots rollout into Great Daiyusha, with the extra Critical. Attacked for 25k Crit 2, he no guards, I grab 2 crits off that. Power to side Daidragon, Crits to Daiyusha. He goes up to 5 damage, turns 1 Critical to make his Vanguard(Vermillion 16k). I attack his rearguard Garuda with my rearguard Daiyusha, then I attack for 30k with Daidragon boosted by Karenroid. He can't guard. Win

Twi-Sparkle
05-22-2013, 12:15 PM
*Clenches fist so hard that his palms begin to bleed*

Can't wait!

:D yay
hopefully its awesome tho
with awesome cards and stuff

theNS
05-22-2013, 06:12 PM
While it is exciting, remember that it's also a TD. I don't expect it to be any more amazing or worthwhile than the Liberator or Eradicator ones, will probably fill in some gaps for Dimensional Robos which will be extended in BT13. I'm actually really interested in seeing if they'll get specific Robo triggers, not just Daibattles.

CrazyCat
05-22-2013, 06:19 PM
8 new cards in the deck, 4 of which will be reprinted in BT13. It will support the Dairobo sub-type, so its all good in the hood. Since the other TDs have had pretty much the exact same formatting, its pretty easy to know what to expect.

Although, whether or not we'll get a common Daidragon is up for grabs.

mindhaxorz
05-22-2013, 07:23 PM
The fact that Great Daiyusha is getting more consistent is what makes me happy.

theNS
05-22-2013, 07:33 PM
Oh of course it's all good in the hood, it's just important to remember to keep some perspective of what the product actually is.

Great Daiyusha is going to rip! Hopefully the new Dimensional Robos activate in soul to make Goyusha a better play, so you can just go insane in a single turn with all of these activated skills (no matter how unpractical and stupid that sounds, gotta do the most hype things son!). Dagnamit I want a Laurel effect as a soul blasting Robo.

CrazyCat
05-22-2013, 07:58 PM
The deck needs either:
More units that give plusses/skill from the soul
More ways to stick things into the soul
More Grade 2's that have soul skills.

theNS
05-22-2013, 08:01 PM
The deck needs either:
More units that give plusses/skill from the soul
More ways to stick things into the soul
More Grade 2's that have soul skills.

Completely agree, ideally we'd get all of these. Maybe take a few plays from the Dark Irregulars book, if that's the direction they are taking the archetype in. Maybe a Grade 1 Greedy Hand clone? Or maybe a Cho-Ou clone (from Eradicators), but with a the ability to buff the Vanguard instead?

Elliot Gale
05-22-2013, 08:08 PM
Honestly, just give Goyusha the boot and print a Smiling Presenter for DRobos. Maybe a Dream Painter too.

theNS
05-22-2013, 08:15 PM
B-but, Goyusha is the core of Daiyusha... Unless there's a Super Goyusha ;D

CrazyCat
05-22-2013, 08:52 PM
Goyusha is terrible. Net -2 and destroys any scaling you've done on your field.

AzureWings
05-24-2013, 12:50 PM
Goyusha is terrible. Honestly yes give me a g3 searcher like Spark Kid and throw Dimensional Robo in its name. GGs

Oh my. We need a Barcgal reprint that Superior Rides the Regular Daiyusha. Game. Not broken at all.

Additional Comment:

So I've really been considering taking out Goyusha in my Daiyusha deck to switch for Dai or something. What do you guys think?

I basically made this but it didnt help much because I still think it balances out.

Pros and Cons of Goyusha
Pros

Can give you the Superior ride to Daiyusha or Great Daiyusha
Helps to fill the soul with Dimensional Robos, thus making Great Daiyusha's Limit Break easier to have access to as well as give more options for the in-soul effects.

Cons

Completely ruins field when effect is used.
Requires quite a bit of set up in order to get the field together to use effect.

Elliot Gale
05-24-2013, 12:59 PM
You should use Dai. Having to open with 5 semi-specific cards and lose ALL of them is not worth it just to reach G3 a turn early.

Timmy Power Gamer
05-24-2013, 01:03 PM
Goyusha is terrible. Honestly yes give me a g3 searcher like Spark Kid and throw Dimensional Robo in its name. GGs

Oh my. We need a Barcgal reprint that Superior Rides the Regular Daiyusha. Game. Not broken at all.

Additional Comment:

So I've really been considering taking out Goyusha in my Daiyusha deck to switch for Dai or something. What do you guys think?

I basically made this but it didnt help much because I still think it balances out.

Pros and Cons of Goyusha
Pros

Can give you the Superior ride to Daiyusha or Great Daiyusha
Helps to fill the soul with Dimensional Robos, thus making Great Daiyusha's Limit Break easier to have access to as well as give more options for the in-soul effects.

Cons

Completely ruins field when effect is used.
Requires quite a bit of set up in order to get the field together to use effect.

No, silly. You need 3 robos in soul and without Goyuusha, you can't even put more robots in soul. Unless you have nothing but robos for your grade 1s and 2s, you can't not have Goyuusha for consistency purposes. The way you play Goyuusha is by not pulling him out of soul when you ride a grade 1 over him, similar to Machining Worker Ant.

CrazyCat
05-24-2013, 01:11 PM
No, silly. You need 3 robos in soul and without Goyuusha, you can't even put more robots in soul. Unless you have nothing but robos for your grade 1s and 2s, you can't not have Goyuusha for consistency purposes. The way you play Goyuusha is by not pulling him out of soul when you ride a grade 1 over him, similar to Machining Worker Ant.
This is what you pretty much have to do. It lets you still get the Limit Break even if you miss the Crossride, or gives you the LB AND Crossride even if you miss a Grade 1 or 2 Dairobo.

Or you can run NACHO's Daiyusha deck. Seems to me to be the way to go with it.

Elliot Gale
05-24-2013, 01:38 PM
Great Daiyusha is fine as a 13K vanilla, really. By the time late game rolls around, you don't need the critical.

theNS
05-25-2013, 12:58 AM
Great Daiyusha is fine as a 13K vanilla, really. By the time late game rolls around, you don't need the critical.

Yeah, pretty much. Playing the full compliment of Robos doesn't do much for the deck, while I still play a few of them I've started using Quilt to cycle through my hand as quickly as possible and it's actually working rather well with cards like Mika.

On the subject of Goyusha, I think he's only useful when you don't forerunner him which creates a safety net for your Robo rides. Though that's really bad Yugiohs and I'd rather just play Dai, who is pretty darn good in this deck. We definitely need more support to make this archetype actually viable to play a full compliment of, I'm afraid.

AzureWings
06-05-2013, 11:06 AM
So I've been using my Great Daiyusha deck a lot lately, and last night I was looking for my Zeal Grade 0-2 because I just acquired the Grade 3 stuff, and I realized I really miss playing Raining Beauty(Enigman Rain/Miracle Beauty) Deck is so fun...

Chibi Xellos
06-08-2013, 05:36 AM
Finally got around to trying the Rain deck. It's obviously missing things but let me know what might make it the best it can be for now.

Dimensional Robo, Daibattles (Starter)
Critical x2
Heal x4
Stand x9

Grade 1
Commander Laurel x2
Cosmo Roar x2
Diamond Ace x4
Glory Maker x2
Karenroid, Daisy x4
Magical Police, Quilt x2

Grade 2
Super Dimensional Robo, Dailady
Twin Order x4
Random 10000 vanilla

Grade 3
Enigman Rain x4
Miracle Beauty x4

- I don't have a Warrior of Destiny, Dai so I just tried Daibattles. It makes Rain work at any given time. It's been working okay but if anyone has a good reason why I shouldn't use it besides lacking a trigger as I've taken that into consideration, feel free.

- Don't have any Diamond Ace yet so what are good subs if I'm not allowed proxies? I was thinking more vanilla 8000s.

- I really don't like Commander Laurel. He's just too hard to pull off when Grander and Cosmo Roar have to rest to make Rain work. I almost considered Speedster since it doesn't rest to give Rain 2000 but... nah. I don't think I'm playing the deck incorrectly but he's pretty frustrating to use. Am I missing something?

- Don't have Mikas yet. People value her highly because she's a little girl card. Dailady for now and a vanilla because I don't have a second Dailady.

I think those are all my concerns. Any tips or tricks?

AzureWings
06-08-2013, 08:48 AM
So for starters... why did I think we only had 2 sets of stands...

You should run 3 Laurel's to increase the probability. Plus, if you have a field thats two rearguard Miracle beauty's, a Laurel behind one, doesnt matter about the other two, and Rain's attack hits, re-stand with Laurel. And if the attack hits, restand as many beauty's as possible, and again, repeat. If you get at least one re-stand, you've net +5 that turn. Not too mention that it can be done more then once per turn. It applies a lot of pressure on your opponent not wanting to take the hit therefore they generally guard higher or they risk allowing you to re-stand. Plus if you run a setup thats like 8 stands and 4 Criticals. You can swing with your Vanguard multiple times for a Critical 2 or higher.

Theres enormous holes in the g2 lineup. Cosmo Beak's would help. What I do is run the Enigman Ride chain 0-2 for the potential +1 from Ripple to Wave. I guess you could use Zeal's, I havent tried it myself.

Chibi Xellos
06-08-2013, 09:54 AM
Cosmo Beak and the Enigmans were in the original build but I don't think Cosmo Beak is as useful now. Like Speedster, it's one-time use which means I have to replace it if I want to trigger Rain again. I feel like Mika might put in more work at this point for potential +1s. I strayed away from the Enigmans because they take up a lot of space. The bigger reason for excluding both is that there would be many RRs I would have to hunt down.

Is the reason you've stayed with Cosmo Beak simply because it doesn't have to attack/rest to give Rain the boost? I know it makes Wave work but that alone wouldn't make it worth running. I think Grander and Cosmo Roar are big reasons why I can't get Laurel off because I need Rain to work first so I lose guys I can rest with Laurel.

AzureWings
06-08-2013, 10:33 AM
Other then Grander, all the power booster are on-call. Plus I splashed in a Daiyusha making Beak a bit more useful. You don't use them on wave or anything. Rain only. Also, Wave is like... 2$ and easy to find :P Plus because you're just using it for the potential +1, you only need to run 2, so they don't take up much space.

Also, I try not to use Cosmo Roar because the Grade 1 area is pretty tight on space. Between perfects, Laurel's and legit Grade 1's like Karenroid. Its hard to justify adding in something you use to rest for +2k. I can justify Ripples because unless its Karenroid boosting a 10k, you're not breaking the magic 18k anyways.

Bronn
06-08-2013, 04:39 PM
So I really want to make a Zeal deck, would someone mind giving me a deck list? I'm still pretty new to this game and I am having trouble coming up with it. Also, the more 'alien' aliens, the better - not really a fan of much of the robot Dimension Police.

redarmy24
06-08-2013, 10:35 PM
So I really want to make a Zeal deck, would someone mind giving me a deck list? I'm still pretty new to this game and I am having trouble coming up with it. Also, the more 'alien' aliens, the better - not really a fan of much of the robot Dimension Police.

Budget Zeal Rush (40 dollar deck)
1x Larval Beast Zeal
4x Justice Cobalt (crit)
4x Daibattle (crit)
4x Gem Monster (draw)
4x Dissection Monster (heal)

4x Eye of Destruction, Zeal
4x Karenroid, Daisy
3x Commander Laurel
2x Psychic
2x Daibrave

4x Devourer of Planets, Zeal
4x Twin Order
3x Cosmic Mothership

4x Galactic Beast, Zeal
3x Interdimensional Ninja, Tsukikage

Deck works well at winning and is as alieny as possible. Getting ride chain+rushing=win. Also using mothership to force LB early game can force a 3/3/3 on their VG before its a G3.

(I run 4 PGs now, but I haven't seen a change in my win ratios since adding them)

Bronn
06-09-2013, 10:16 AM
Budget Zeal Rush (40 dollar deck)
1x Larval Beast Zeal
4x Justice Cobalt (crit)
4x Daibattle (crit)
4x Gem Monster (draw)
4x Dissection Monster (heal)

4x Eye of Destruction, Zeal
4x Karenroid, Daisy
3x Commander Laurel
2x Psychic
2x Daibrave

4x Devourer of Planets, Zeal
4x Twin Order
3x Cosmic Mothership

4x Galactic Beast, Zeal
3x Interdimensional Ninja, Tsukikage

Deck works well at winning and is as alieny as possible. Getting ride chain+rushing=win. Also using mothership to force LB early game can force a 3/3/3 on their VG before its a G3.

(I run 4 PGs now, but I haven't seen a change in my win ratios since adding them)

Thank you! :)

MarthFE
06-09-2013, 01:12 PM
I don't remember which card it is, I think it's dailander, when called CB1 and +4000pwr to a d robo?
When summoned can you CB multiple times for the effect or only once?

AsukaTenjyoin
06-09-2013, 01:17 PM
It's Dailander. Only once since the skill is AUTO so only when you place it on RG.

Chibi Xellos
06-09-2013, 01:18 PM
From how you're describing it, only once. Effects like "when you summon, do x" or "when this attack hits" only works at the time it happens. However things that don't work off something else like Full Moon Tsukuyomi can be used as many times as you can pay for it.

Timmy Power Gamer
06-09-2013, 05:54 PM
So, it turns out that Trump Nguyen's secret strategy that got him 5th at the Stand-up Cup was to superior ride turn 2 into Daiyuusha, then crossride turn 3. I've tried this a few dozen times to see if there was some merit to this, but I lost every game that I was able to pull it off, because they just null guarded my 2 crit Vanguard and laughed as I hit a crit and had nothing to put it on. So yeah, Heart of the Cards is now mandatory to have any success in this game.

Chibi Xellos
06-09-2013, 05:57 PM
I'll give the Enigman chain a try if/when I get them. Not a fan of Cosmo Beak so we'll see.

Was able to get a Mika and Warrior of Destiny today. Any opinions on him vs Daibattles as a starter in a Rain deck?

MarthFE
06-09-2013, 11:28 PM
To those who answered my question, thank you. I'm fairly knowledgeable but I finally finished my DP deck I've been hyped for for over a year now and I wanted to be 100% on the effect.

I find daiyusha decks have some consistentcy issues... And hand problems. That or I'm horrible and use to being stable with GPs

AsukaTenjyoin
06-09-2013, 11:48 PM
I'll give the Enigman chain a try if/when I get them. Not a fan of Cosmo Beak so we'll see.

Was able to get a Mika and Warrior of Destiny today. Any opinions on him vs Daibattles as a starter in a Rain deck?

Daibattles? You mean the critical trigger?
Use Dai. You get a 4k booster, increase the chance to get a grade 3 if you don't have one in hand and don't lose a crit in the deck you might get during drive check.

Chibi Xellos
06-10-2013, 12:16 AM
Yeah, the critical.

So you'd take a potential search over a one-time guaranteed Rain effect? Not sure which one outweighs the other. If I don't draw one of my enablers, Daibattles has me covered once. If I don't have Rain or need a Miracle Beauty, Dai might get me one but he's pretty awful if I drew them already or drew too many 3s. He then becomes a bad booster alongside any Laurels I might draw. Free guy in the end though.

Just got Dai so I haven't been able to test it. Will try him out but wanted to know if there was a consensus that Dai outclasses Daibattles for starter. I know both have their merits.

theNS
06-10-2013, 12:33 AM
I would use Dai. The little dude gives you the ability to dig for a Grade 3, which is necessary in this deck since Miracle Beauty is arguably the key to it, and even if he misses he lets you shuffle the deck which is never a bad thing unless you're playing Tsukuyomi or something. Daibattles guarentees Rain's ability to proc whenever you want, yes, but he is also a trigger. This effectively makes your deck run less triggers, the reason Battleraizer and Lozenge Magus are good is because they can forerunner and shuffle into the deck, Daibattles doesn't do anything of the sort and just screws with your trigger ratio. Rain doesn't have to be the main instigator of your restanding either, you have stand triggers to take care of that when you don't have Grander/Beak/Dailady/Roar/Cosmogreat.

Soldier of Destiny, Dai is the better choice in my opinion.

Chibi Xellos
06-10-2013, 12:59 AM
Looks like no one's liking Daibattles. I have to ditch one of my 2s or 3s to put Dai in though so I'll figure that out.

Any reason not to use 12 stands? I wanted to have 3-4 criticals just in case but would opponents predicting stands somehow make it less effective? I also see 8 stands and 4 draws. Are draws there to dig for your 3s?

Helpoemer
06-10-2013, 01:07 AM
I'm actually testing Daibattles as it provides a boost and allows for a more flexible line up.

AsukaTenjyoin
06-10-2013, 07:44 AM
Looks like no one's liking Daibattles. I have to ditch one of my 2s or 3s to put Dai in though so I'll figure that out.

Any reason not to use 12 stands? I wanted to have 3-4 criticals just in case but would opponents predicting stands somehow make it less effective? I also see 8 stands and 4 draws. Are draws there to dig for your 3s?

You can try 12 stands.

Me, I'm more comfortable with some draw triggers to get some potentially extra shield/units.

You can even go stands, crits, heals as your trigger lineup for a more offensive deck.

theNS
06-10-2013, 07:52 AM
A 6/6 ratio of crits and stands can work quite well if you want the best of both worlds.

Chibi Xellos
06-10-2013, 03:09 PM
If you include Daibattles as my starter, I'm using 3 critical and 9 stands. I don't have any draw triggers so I can't try those yet but I might consider them as the deck relies heavily on drawing the right pieces.

Going to fit Dai in but I realized how much I liked starting with Daibattles in that it frees up a grade 1 or 2 slot.

theNS
06-12-2013, 01:21 AM
Well at the end of the day it is up to you and what your preferences are. As long as you continue the fight for love and justice!

AzureWings
06-12-2013, 01:10 PM
Here are the Dimension Police decks I'm running right now... Thoughts?

Grade 0
x1 Zeal
x8 Critical
x4 Draw/Stand
x4 Justice Rose

Grade 1
x4 Diamond Ace
x4 Zeal
x3 Laurel
x3 Speedstar/Dailander

Grade 2
x4 Zeal
x4 Twin Order
x2 Cosmo Beak
x1 Dailady/Daidragon

Grade 3
x4 Zeal
x4 Miracle Beauty

So I've recently begun running this build because I realized I can make decent columns with Zeal, PLUS I can decrease the opponents Vanguard by about 4-5k consistently. The reason this is relevant is because basically, it works exactly like Rain/Beauty except theres less chance to restand, however because of the decrease with Laurel in the rearguard, it applies more pressure and requires the opponent to use a perfect or dump more of their hand to guard.

This is why Im running on the Critical heavy side. So that they use their hand to ensure Zeal doesnt hit, then pass off the triggers to my rear guard columns.

The next deck I've been running is Great Daiyusha

Grade 0
x1 Goyusha/Dai(Im Still unsure about this, Goyusha have such large pros and cons)
x8 Critical
x4 Draw
x4 Heal

Grade 1
x4 Diamond Ace
x4 Daimariner
x3 Dailander
x2 Glory Maker
x1 Speedstar

Grade 2
x4 Daidragon
x3 Dailady
x3 Twin Order
x1 Operator Girl Mika

Grade 3
x4 Super Daiyusha
x4 Great Daiyusha

And heres the troll list that somehow works amazing

x1 Goyusha
x8 Stand
x4 Draw
x4 Heal

x4 Diamond Ace
x4 Dailander
x4 Daimariner
x2 Laurel

x4 Daidragon
x4 Dailady
x2 Operator Girl Mika

x2 Super Dimensional Robo, Daiyusha
x3 Ultimate Dimensional Robo, Great Daiyusha
x4 Miracle Beauty

Basically I rely on Goyusha to ride to either Daiyusha, hopefully I draw into Super Daiyusha before this happens though, if not, straight to Ultimate. I run stands with this, do chip damage with the rearguard and keep the pressure high with Crit 2 Daiyusha with potential to restand.

Manipulator13
06-12-2013, 06:08 PM
Which variant is more consistent for Zeal, the crit or stand variant??

redarmy24
06-12-2013, 06:45 PM
Which variant is more consistent for Zeal, the crit or stand variant??

There isn't really any consistency difference between the 2, but crits are slightly (like a strand of hair slightly) better early game while stands are slightly better at late game. I would suggest 2 crits in the stand deck cause when an opponent realizes your playing a stand deck they'll just no guard the VG at 4 dmg all the time, with 2 sneaky crits in it when they call no guard at 4 and you get a crit : D : D ;D

Why not both? The difference between the 2 decks is only like 11-12 cards (8 of which are triggers, I only 7 G3 max in almost any deck with a ride chain.).

AzureWings
06-12-2013, 07:00 PM
I find that with Dimension Police in general, Running 8 Stands with 4 Criticals is very safe because a lot of decks, rely on the restand(Laurel), so you run the stands, do your thing, attack rearguard then Vanguard. This is why I love running cards like Daiyusha and Storm. Give them the power bonus for the extra pressure, attack with one rearguard, attack with my Crit 2 Vanguard, they'll guard because Crit two, then I have a chance to restand my other column or pass a Critical trigger to the rearguard, plus I find draws mess up my probability of hitting the triggers I want.

Fun Story: My friend thought that running Raining Beauties was easy, so I let him build the deck with my extras(I have an extra playset of Diamond Ace's and everything), I won game one outright, but I noticed he wasnt running Criticals, so I guarded early to stay at zero until turn 4 once he was set up, ate his Vanguard attacks and let him restand, then guarded heavy late game. Getting further into this game, he only had a few cards left, I was at 4 damage(Healed). Let him draw, attack with the Vanguard, twin drive, restand, attacked again, I perfect guarded. He went down to his last card, I drew for turn and then ended. Game.

Manipulator13
06-14-2013, 12:51 PM
I hope that our break ride isn't dimensional robo specific.... I would LOVE to have a breakride to use with my Zeal Deck!

theNS
06-14-2013, 08:25 PM
I hope that our break ride isn't dimensional robo specific.... I would LOVE to have a breakride to use with my Zeal Deck!

No Break Ride, so far, has been archetype specific. So even if it is a Dimensional Robo, which is very likely considering the trial decks name, I highly doubt it'll be only for the Robos. Storm and Rain would get a huge boost from this as well.

Yagrush
06-16-2013, 09:28 AM
No Break Ride, so far, has been archetype specific. So even if it is a Dimensional Robo, which is very likely considering the trial decks name, I highly doubt it'll be only for the Robos. Storm and Rain would get a huge boost from this as well.

Definitely. I just hope we get Daibrave meanwhile we wait for the new TD. That guy helps the Daiyusha deck, surprisingly, a lot.

callump1996
06-19-2013, 03:03 PM
http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/File:Trial_Deck_Emperor!!.png The DP BR is called Super Dimensional Robo, Daikaiser. Looks cool, and I wonder what his BR skill will be :D.

TehNACHO
06-19-2013, 03:12 PM
Watch it be Ashley.

AzureWings
06-19-2013, 03:13 PM
Nacho why must you be so cruel.

Akihiko
06-21-2013, 07:24 AM
http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/File:Trial_Deck_Emperor!!.png The DP BR is called Super Dimensional Robo, Daikaiser. Looks cool, and I wonder what his BR skill will be :D.

Giving it a DaiRobo name is super sick, as it can help towards Daiyusha's LB.

Pretty sure we'll be getting a 10k Dairobo as well, which would be RAD.

Yagrush
06-21-2013, 07:51 AM
I'm hoping for something along the lines of a restanding ability. DP shouldn't just be power and criticals, they need the menace of Restanding their powerful vanguard for more wrecking faces.

Samuel_Wilson
06-21-2013, 08:18 AM
I'm hoping for something along the lines of a restanding ability. DP shouldn't just be power and criticals, they need the menace of Restanding their powerful vanguard for more wrecking faces.

Don't they already do that with Laurel?

Yagrush
06-21-2013, 08:22 AM
Don't they already do that with Laurel?

Yeah, but that's a single card. And opinions on him are all over the place. Nothing wrong with having more of that for us. I mean, we are the clan that focuses on Vanguards, you would think we would have more of that. Not Narukami or Kagero. I dunno.

AzureWings
06-21-2013, 01:19 PM
Yeah, but that's a single card. And opinions on him are all over the place. Nothing wrong with having more of that for us. I mean, we are the clan that focuses on Vanguards, you would think we would have more of that. Not Narukami or Kagero. I dunno.

Sounds like you want Dimension Police + Beast Deity.

That would be legit

Manipulator13
06-21-2013, 02:10 PM
I'm having a really tough time choosing which one to play, which would be better suited to the current meta???

CRIT VARIANT

4 Galactic Beast, Zeal
3 Lady Justice

4 Twin Order

4 Diamond Ace
3 Karenroid, Daisy
2 Commander Laurel
2 Glory Maker

1 Larva Beast, Zeal
6 Draw
6 Crit
4 Heal

STAND VARIANT

4 Galactic Beast, Zeal
4 Miracle Beauty

4 Twin Order

4 Diamond Ace
4 Karenroid, Daisy
2 Glory Maker

1 Larva Beast, Zeal
6 Draw
6 Stand
4 Heal

AzureWings
06-21-2013, 02:18 PM
Firstly I'd suggest running 8 Crits/Stands and 4 draws over the 6&6. Also, if you got stands, run Laurel.

Manipulator13
06-21-2013, 02:20 PM
why 8/4 as opposed to 6/6? I always love hearing opinions on this and why laurel in the stand build??

AzureWings
06-21-2013, 02:38 PM
why 8/4 as opposed to 6/6? I always love hearing opinions on this and why laurel in the stand build??

To increase the probability of standing lol. Considering your limit breaks, minuses the vanguard, then you can attack four to 5 times per turn easy. You're going to damaging the opoonents hand huge. You won't need to generate more hand advantage. Now, the reason for running Laurel: Generally your vanguard line is the strongest. So, you minus the opponents vanguard, and attacks, odds are they'll need at least 15k to get a 1 trigger to pass. If the attack goes through, restand with laurel and rearguards and swing again for even bigger numbers. If they guard high enough to stop the first attack, odds are they won't be able to stop the rearguards, so two free damage. This is why I run 8 Stands and 4 Criticals.(and 3 Laurels)

theNS
06-21-2013, 08:33 PM

I would like this very much, couple that with Laurel and you have some rather nasty business.

Manipulator13
06-21-2013, 09:11 PM
To increase the probability of standing lol. Considering your limit breaks, minuses the vanguard, then you can attack four to 5 times per turn easy. You're going to damaging the opoonents hand huge. You won't need to generate more hand advantage. Now, the reason for running Laurel: Generally your vanguard line is the strongest. So, you minus the opponents vanguard, and attacks, odds are they'll need at least 15k to get a 1 trigger to pass. If the attack goes through, restand with laurel and rearguards and swing again for even bigger numbers. If they guard high enough to stop the first attack, odds are they won't be able to stop the rearguards, so two free damage. This is why I run 8 Stands and 4 Criticals.(and 3 Laurels)

If I may ask, what's your list look like? how's it been testing?? Also, how does this combo with laurel play out and resolve? I've never used a stand variant with laurel before.

AzureWings
06-22-2013, 11:05 AM
My list

x1 Zeal
x8 Stand
x4 Crit
x4 Heal

x4 Zeal
x4 Diamond Ace
x3 Laurel
x3 Karenroid Daisy - Sometimes run Glory Makers.

x4 Zeal
x4 Twin Order
x3 Dailady

x4 Zeal
x4 Miracle Beauty

Basically, you limit break, reduce the vanguard by hopefully 5k. Swing with Zeal against either the Vanguard or a rearguard, odds are the opponent won't guard depending on column size and such.(This is why its sometimes better to hit the rearguard because they'll let it through to preserve hand). Distribute any trigger(Restand unit behind Zeal if possible) then rest the 4 outside rearguards(hopefully 2 miracle Beauty's, Laurel and something else). Restand Zeal. Attack again, this time on Vanguard for sure. Twin Drive again(You've now drawn 5 cards this turn, aka huge hand advantage) Whats awesome is that if the attack hits and you grab double stands, you can restand the two full columns because of miracle beauty, rest with laurel and the others to restand Zeal again, and bam, another twin drive.

Thats why I like running Crits. You get a crit on the opening twin drive, restand you have multiple attacks at Critical two(Or higher)

This is why I love running Enigman Rain, because of his on-hit effect to restand something aka a pseudo stand trigger(Attack hits and get a stand trigger, both columns restand)

Akihiko
06-23-2013, 10:45 AM
4 Super Dimensional Robo, Daiyusha
4 Ultra Dimensional Robo, Great Daiyusha

4 Dimensional Robo, Daidragon
4 Super Dimensional Robo, Dailady
3 Operator Girl, Mika

4 Diamond Ace
4 Karenroid Daisy
3 Dimensional Robo, Dailander
3 Dimensional Robo, Daimariner

4 Justice Cobalt
4 Dimensional Robo, Daibattles
4 Army Penguin
4 Justice Rose
1 Dimensional Robo, Goyusha

Build I'm currently planning on playing. My biggest concern right now is either using Mika or Twin Order. Mika is pretty great for pressure, but the 10k on the Order seems decent too as it can help to hit numbers easier, what not.

idk

theNS
06-24-2013, 12:32 AM
I'd keep the Mika, the threat of a draw is better than a simple 10k vanilla. You'll just have to plan your columns a little more with it, that's all.

callump1996
06-24-2013, 12:28 PM
http://blog-imgs-51.fc2.com/2/c/r/2critical/22PClAoxpueFQt81372066327_1372066367.jpg Next month it's time to jump for joy! :D.

theNS
06-25-2013, 01:28 AM
My spirit burns for giant robots!

Akihiko
06-25-2013, 04:08 AM
al art SP super Daiyusha would be the stones.

Even if the g3 lineup becomes 4 Daikaiser 4 Great Daiyusha, Id still want them.

But as long as we get a Dairobo 10k and a Dairobo Null, I'm super happy. It'd make riding Dairobos a non-issue.

theNS
06-25-2013, 04:58 AM
Those would be very nice. I would like some more unique Dimensional Robos, especially Grade 1's for some variety in lineups, Daimariner ain't cuttin' it.

Yagrush
06-25-2013, 09:45 AM
I really would like a new Vanguard and all. If they go the NG route they did, we are just gonna end up with a Salome clone with stricter restrictions and no extra abilities :S New Vangurd plz

Playerred_1
06-25-2013, 09:58 AM
Is it wrong that I want the Break Ride to be a "SC 1, +1K" attacker like Eva? Dimensional Robos could use it to soulcharge more self-soul blasters, Zeal could use it for correcting misrides, and I'm not sure what the Enigmen could use it for, but it'd still be pretty cool to have an automatically unlocked Storm, right?

I hope the TD will make Goyusha consistent enough to justify moving him for the superior ride... If all of the triggers have some sort of soul blasting ability (probably not going to happen in the TD, maybe BT13?), and we get a Dimensional Robo 10K G2 and PG (definitely in BT13), that could definitely make moving him worth it.

Akihiko
06-25-2013, 10:52 AM
I really would like a new Vanguard and all. If they go the NG route they did, we are just gonna end up with a Salome clone with stricter restrictions and no extra abilities :S New Vangurd plz

A new vanguard would be sweet, and I'm all for it.

I just don't want to abandon Daiyusha just yet.

Also, I'm hoping we get a R unit. Zeal Reverse would be nuts.

Yagrush
06-25-2013, 03:27 PM
I just don't want to abandon Daiyusha just yet.

WHOA. WHOA. Nobody said anything about abandoning Daiyusha! For all we know, we could get something like Alfred had, a new reincarnation of Daiyusha, or something. He is the posterboy of DP, I don't think anybody would like to play Robos without our awesome Daiyusha by our side.

Only asking a Daiyusha with a *ahem* better effect.

Playerred_1
06-25-2013, 07:03 PM

If we do get a Salome clone for our new Vanguard, it'd better be 11K and have some sort of restanding ability... We're the one clan that's supposed to focus on our vanguard, and everyone else who can restand (Dauntless, The End, Stern) all can do it easier, and for less effort.

Also, I'm gonna be hella disappointed if the new DP support isn't remotely as good as my CaCs (http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=1136228) (which means I'm going to be disappointed anyway :p). Seriously though: a soul charging break ride and soul blasting triggers would be awesome, but it'll never happen.

theNS
06-25-2013, 08:13 PM
I only want more support for the Dimensional Robos, good stuff and some specific soul charging cards so we can more efficiently use Daimariner, Daibattles and Daibrave. Since Daikaiser is no doubt a break ride, and as many have mentioned this is the clan that focuses on the Vanguard and yet other clans have better Vanguard centric skills, I hope he makes the overridden dude a restander possibly gaining more power and criticals each time it restands.

Akihiko
06-26-2013, 08:42 AM
I actually hope they give the Enigmans a bit of love in set 13.

I really REALLY like Enigman Storm, but Great Daiyusha made him super obsolete. Retraining him would be amazing.

Playerred_1
06-26-2013, 09:22 AM
I only want more support for the Dimensional Robos, good stuff and some specific soul charging cards so we can more efficiently use Daimariner, Daibattles and Daibrave. Since Daikaiser is no doubt a break ride, and as many have mentioned this is the clan that focuses on the Vanguard and yet other clans have better Vanguard centric skills, I hope he makes the overridden dude a restander possibly gaining more power and criticals each time it restands.
That'd be beautiful, but we all know that it'd be "too powerful". :p

I actually hope they give the Enigmans a bit of love in set 13.

I really REALLY like Enigman Storm, but Great Daiyusha made him super obsolete. Retraining him would be amazing.

Enigman Storm really needs a crossride so he can catch up to everyone else... 13K if Storm is in the soul, Act skill of CB2 for +3K and Critical+1 until the end of turn, and Lord would be pretty good in my opinion. It's an ACT ability, so you can have those #YOLO moments with Yuusha ou Tanjou/ Eiyuu Sa! playing in the background. :D

Yagrush
06-26-2013, 09:26 AM
Engiman Rainstorm, REVERSE. Calling it now.

Playerred_1
06-26-2013, 09:27 AM
Engiman Rainstorm, REVERSE. Calling it now.

How about Enigman Tempest, REVERSE? A Tempest is a storm after all...:)

Plus Gai can use it, and Kenji can appear with JUSTIC- I mean... with his CHOU JIGEN GATTAI and bring Gai back to the light, thus killing two birds with one stone. :D

Yagrush
06-26-2013, 09:43 AM
How about Enigman Tempest, REVERSE? A Tempest is a storm after all...:)

Plus Gai can use it, and Kenji can appear with JUSTIC- I mean... with his CHOU JIGEN GATTAI and bring Gai back to the light, thus killing two birds with one stone. :D

Gai, who is that guy?

*Mostly kidding*

I'd rather Yuri be the character. Gai is a cool guy and all, but Yuri is just more colorful as a character and she is much more developed.

But who knows. Maybe Gai will stop being a pushover and start winning if he gets Reversed.

Also, yeah. I like Tempest better xD

Playerred_1
06-26-2013, 09:57 AM
Gai, who is that guy?

*Mostly kidding*

I'd rather Yuri be the character. Gai is a cool guy and all, but Yuri is just more colorful as a character and she is much more developed.

But who knows. Maybe Gai will stop being a pushover and start winning if he gets Reversed.

Also, yeah. I like Tempest better xD

I kind of wanted it to be Gai because of how flat and undeveloped he is. Yuri's already pretty strong, so if Void!Kai came up to her offering "unimaginable power", I doubt she'd take it. Gai on the other hand would probably be all over that Reverse power after remembering how weak he was standing in Koutei's and Yuri's shadow, and how he's never gotten an on-screen win against anyone (beating Morikawa with his Grade3.dek doesn't count). It's a shame too, considering how much of a nice guy he is...

Yagrush
06-26-2013, 09:58 AM
I kind of wanted it to be Gai because of how flat and undeveloped he is. Yuri's already pretty strong, so if Void!Kai came up to her offering "unimaginable power", I doubt she'd take it. Gai on the other hand would probably be all over that Reverse power after remembering how weak he was standing in Koutei's and Yuri's shadow, and how he's never gotten an on-screen win against anyone (beating Morikawa with his Grade3.dek doesn't count). It's a shame too, considering how much of a nice guy he is...

Oh, good point. We'll see :O

Sephirot
06-26-2013, 12:26 PM
We will be the first clan to superior cross break ride no? Use something like 4 kaiser, 4 daiyusha, 1 great daiyusha then use goyusha to superior ride into great daiyusha with kaiser as van guard and daiyusha on rear.

AzureWings
06-26-2013, 12:35 PM
A Break Ride that soul charges would be incredible. Plus if they did that, they'd probably release more in-soul effects like battles.

A Breakride for Zeal: When another <Dimension Police> unit rides, increase power by 10000 and reduce one of your opponents Units by 5000. Then Limit Break with Zeal. FREEEE

Yagrush
06-26-2013, 12:38 PM
I agree, the in-soul SB effects to Vanguard is a very fun mechanic that they should definitely expand on. Also, It's possible they make a 2nd Break Ride for the Zeal series, now that I think about it xD They're pretty popular.

Sephirot
06-26-2013, 02:09 PM
Zeal will probably be our reverse card. Remember that kai used to fight the guy who used zeal because he was strong? It wouldn't surprise me if Kai goes to "convert" him.

theNS
06-26-2013, 07:06 PM
That'd be beautiful, but we all know that it'd be "too powerful". :p

Enigman Storm really needs a crossride so he can catch up to everyone else... 13K if Storm is in the soul, Act skill of CB2 for +3K and Critical+1 until the end of turn, and Lord would be pretty good in my opinion. It's an ACT ability, so you can have those #YOLO moments with Yuusha ou Tanjou/ Eiyuu Sa! playing in the background. :D

Awesome reference to Gaogaigar and Ultraman Nexus ;D

CrazyCat
06-26-2013, 07:13 PM
I feel that Daiyusha and Great Daiyusha should just be scrapped as Vanguards. They really aren't all that good, and making new ones would give the deck a lot more room to expand. I'd like to see them continue with the specific soul-blast mechanic, and a better way to load the soul up outside of Goyusha. Maybe a Vanguard that can actually capitalize on this. Heck, it would be cool if it had a skill like "CB2, put 1 dairobo from your deck into your soul."

Yagrush
06-26-2013, 07:23 PM
I feel that Daiyusha and Great Daiyusha should just be scrapped as Vanguards. They really aren't all that good, and making new ones would give the deck a lot more room to expand. I'd like to see them continue with the specific soul-blast mechanic, and a better way to load the soul up outside of Goyusha. Maybe a Vanguard that can actually capitalize on this. Heck, it would be cool if it had a skill like "CB2, put 1 dairobo from your deck into your soul."

I would go as far as to say that's more of a CB1, if it's on call. And yeah I don't want to be playing with my old vanguards with the new break ride and call it a day (Looking at you Nova Grapplers). But I still hope it's just a different version of Daiyusha.

theNS
06-26-2013, 07:30 PM
BT13 might answer your prayers. Depending on what the supposed break ride does the Daiyusha's might be regulated to finishing the game (especially Great with his inbuilt extra critical) if you're playing an all Dimensional Robo deck. At this stage the deck is mostly vanilla and only really threatens other crossrides, unless you want to go the route of decking out the build with better cards than what the archetype offers and using Great as a tanking Vanguard due to his high defense.

Don't get me wrong, I would also like to replace Great Daiyusha because he's mostly vanilla, we'll just have to see what BT13 has (c'mooooon J-Decker themed D.Robo!).

Sephirot
06-26-2013, 08:03 PM
At the end game all the extra crit does is seal the win if they heal.

AzureWings
06-27-2013, 12:55 PM
I think Great Daiyusha is actually a pretty decent Vanguard, I just dislike how all of his abilities rely on having Di Robo's in the soul. And considering the support they currently have, it makes the Superior Ride almost essential to effectively use Great Daiyusha to the full potential, but on the hole, its about as good as Perfect Raizer.(Better defense obviously)

Akihiko
06-27-2013, 02:07 PM
Yo man, set 13, DaiRobo Margal clone.

Believe and it'll happen.

Yagrush
06-27-2013, 02:38 PM
I think Great Daiyusha is actually a pretty decent Vanguard, I just dislike how all of his abilities rely on having Di Robo's in the soul. And considering the support they currently have, it makes the Superior Ride almost essential to effectively use Great Daiyusha to the full potential, but on the hole, its about as good as Perfect Raizer.(Better defense obviously)

Look, I LOVE Daiyusha. He is my favorite vanguard. But I'm not gonna defend Great Daiyusha anymore, he is not good. And without the crossride (I.e. running him plus a breakride) is a poorman's Salome, with that + 1k base trade off instead of the +1 CB2 Salome has. >_>

I only run him for Clan loyalty, that's it. That Break Ride better kick ass and synergize well with Great Daiyusha to make me play him, granted they don't release a better vanguard for us in BT13.

Sephirot
06-27-2013, 02:57 PM
A deck focused on great Daiyusha will have more options once the trial deck and corisponding pack come out.

Yagrush
06-27-2013, 03:08 PM
A deck focused on great Daiyusha will have more options once the trial deck and corisponding pack come out.

Let us hope so ._. But I'm ready to move on to another Daiyusha.

Manipulator13
06-27-2013, 04:31 PM
Just played my first game with my Stand Zeal deck, it beat liberators of all things!!! yay D police!

Akihiko
06-27-2013, 04:58 PM
The next Daiyusha will be Chouginga Daiyusha.

BIGGER IS BETTER!

Yagrush
06-27-2013, 05:10 PM
YEAH. YEAH.

Chouginga..?

I have an embarrassingly low amount of knowledge about Mechas lol ~_~

Edit: Google is OP. So is that mecha. The Break Ride kinda looks like it.

Sephirot
06-28-2013, 12:41 PM
Edit: Google is OP. So is that mecha.

That specific Mecha uses galaxies as throw able objects. It can also hit every point in space time at once. It also runs on emotions.

duffman667
06-28-2013, 01:15 PM
I won't say Daiyusha is a great Vangaurd but I just started playing Dimensional Police this week and love them. Much funner than my Asura/Azure NG deck. I made a deck very similar to Timmy's Platinum Rush and it has been more than holding it's own against other decks. Granted it is rare that I even get to Daiyusha since superior riding with Goyusha is almost always a bad idea. But when I do manage to get Daiyusha it makes it fairly dangerous and twice as fun.

theNS
06-29-2013, 12:13 AM
The next Daiyusha will be Chouginga Daiyusha.

BIGGER IS BETTER!

Please no...

Sephirot
06-29-2013, 09:53 AM
Butbutbut GALAXIES AS THROWING STARS!!!

theNS
06-30-2013, 03:01 AM
I didn't like the show, nor the mecha...

Sephirot
07-01-2013, 12:29 PM
Any predictions on what we may get in the set/td? I am hoping we get a 8k dimensional robo and a especially a Dimensional Robo Commander, Laurel

theNS
07-01-2013, 05:21 PM
The TD is just gonna be a Liberator/Eradicator/Star-Vader/Revenger clone, with a couple of super special cards including a grade 2 and the Breakride. I can't see Commander Laurel becoming a Dimensional Robo, it could happen don't get me wrong like Macha became a Revenger with a different name. I'm expecting a new boss out of BT13 and some other cards, but since the clan has a TD I expect it to be as supported as Shadow Paladins are in BT12.

AzureWings
07-02-2013, 03:29 PM
Just played my first game with my Stand Zeal deck, it beat liberators of all things!!! yay D police!

I feel like this is one of those "I told you so" moments. The deck is 6 different kinds of ****.

Butbutbut GALAXIES AS THROWING STARS!!!

So much this lmfao

Any predictions on what we may get in the set/td? I am hoping we get a 8k dimensional robo and a especially a Dimensional Robo Commander, Laurel

AND EVEN MORE THIS. GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE

Akihiko
07-02-2013, 05:22 PM
I don't think we'll be getting an 8k Dimensional Robo, as the other TDs didn't get themed 8ks, but I'm sure we'll get a 7k + 3k G1 and a 10k Dairobo vanilla at the very least (no more playing Dailady!)

Might even get a Daidragon reprint.

EDIT: Also, I've been thinking about my G1 lineup lately. At the moment it looks like

4 Diamond Ace
4 Karenroid Daisy

I was thinking about dropping the Karenroids to 3, and maxing out either Lander or Mariner. This is mainly due to the fact that I'm riding Daisy or Diamond Ace a lot, and I'd rather be riding one of the DaiRobos. Now I could drop the Perfects to 3, but I feel that 4 is just nice to have at the moment. My other option is to cut my Grade 2 lineup to 10, but I don't feel very comfortable with that. I really feel like 11 is the magic number.

Thoughts? Do you think the line-up is fine as it is? The rest of the rides have been fine as I run 8 G2 DaiRobo as well as the playsets of Daiyushas.

mindhaxorz
07-02-2013, 05:58 PM
I don't think we'll be getting an 8k Dimensional Robo, as the other TDs didn't get themed 8ks, but I'm sure we'll get a 7k + 3k G1 and a 10k Dairobo vanilla at the very least (no more playing Dailady!)

Might even get a Daidragon reprint.

EDIT: Also, I've been thinking about my G1 lineup lately. At the moment it looks like

4 Diamond Ace
4 Karenroid Daisy

I was thinking about dropping the Karenroids to 3, and maxing out either Lander or Mariner. This is mainly due to the fact that I'm riding Daisy or Diamond Ace a lot, and I'd rather be riding one of the DaiRobos. Now I could drop the Perfects to 3, but I feel that 4 is just nice to have at the moment. My other option is to cut my Grade 2 lineup to 10, but I don't feel very comfortable with that. I really feel like 11 is the magic number.

Thoughts? Do you think the line-up is fine as it is? The rest of the rides have been fine as I run 8 G2 DaiRobo as well as the playsets of Daiyushas.

Well Mugi-chan, I think that wouldn't be such a bad idea.

My g1 line-up is

3 Diamond Ace
4 Karenroid Daisy
4 Dimensional Robo, Dailander
4 Dimensional Robo, Daimariner

and it works well too, I terrorized my locals with this deck for a few weeks and topped every tourney.

Yagrush
07-02-2013, 06:07 PM
17-15-10-8 is a fine distribution, there's nothing wron with it. And, ideally, you will want to maximize the amount of Dim Robos without removing PGs, so I recommend -1 Daisy +1 on each robo and remove something in the G2
for it. (The thing that isn't a robo, most likely miku).

Sephirot
07-02-2013, 07:16 PM
I can't wait for the break ride so I can use a 9 g3 line up without running bad stuff.

Akihiko
07-03-2013, 08:48 AM
Well Mugi-chan, I think that wouldn't be such a bad idea.

My g1 line-up is

3 Diamond Ace
4 Karenroid Daisy
4 Dimensional Robo, Daimariner

and it works well too, I terrorized my locals with this deck for a few weeks and topped every tourney.

Yeah, I'm gonna give 3 Karenroid a try. I was going to initially drop one for a Glory Maker because 25k Great Daiyusha is super anime, but I thought the spot could be better used for a DaiRobo.

Also, I would run 10 G2, but the last time I did that was Dudley Emp spike bros and I got gradestuck too many times, and it was frustrating. It's happened a LOT less since I bumped my general G2 count to 11, so I'm prob gonna keep it like that.

AzureWings
07-04-2013, 11:06 AM
I'd switch a Dailander for a 4th Ace.

Playerred_1
07-04-2013, 04:28 PM
I've been thinking about the TD and I've come to the conclusion that just by giving us dimensional robo triggers and a break ride, we'd be getting a huge boost in consistency. Everything else included in the deck is just the icing on the cake! :D

Also, here's the deck I've been running lately: OBARI Kaiser (http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=1137682)

Does anyone have an idea of what our "special" Grade 2 unit could be?

AzureWings
07-04-2013, 04:55 PM
You know what would be great. A Charjgal/RaiRai clone for Daiyusha...

Playerred_1
07-05-2013, 06:32 AM
In an ideal world, we'd be getting a Critical Trigger Battleraizer/ Lozenge Magus clone as the new starter in TD12. It wouldn't be completely out of place considering how Dimension Police work, and if we wanted, we could run 4 of it as an extra Critical along with our starting Vanguard and reap the benefits of using both...

Akihiko
07-05-2013, 06:55 AM
Or we could get a DiRobo Margal clone. Would help with the soul and give less than stellar columns a decent chance of hitting.

Sephirot
07-05-2013, 07:25 AM
In an ideal world, we'd be getting a Critical Trigger Battleraizer/ Lozenge Magus clone as the new starter in TD12. It wouldn't be completely out of place considering how Dimension Police work, and if we wanted, we could run 4 of it as an extra Critical along with our starting Vanguard and reap the benefits of using both...

That would be far less than ideal. svg triggers are always sub par because they go away without any advantage.

Playerred_1
07-05-2013, 08:33 AM
That would be far less than ideal. svg triggers are always sub par because they go away without any advantage.

I dunno... I think a Dimensional Robo Black Cannon Tiger (couldn't remember it's name at first) with the Forerunner keyword could help us out with the soul. Daiyusha decks could use them to soul charge more self soul blasters and Enigman and Zeal decks could use them to possibly correct misrides.

Revival Jam X
07-07-2013, 10:48 AM
I'm in the process of building an Enigma Storm deck similar to the one in the Deep Clan article posted here: http://vmundi.blogspot.com/2012/10/deep-clan-dimension-police.html?m=1

I wanted to know if this deck is good in tournament play? I'm new and haven't played in a tournament yet so I'm not sure on what to expect. Also I think Dimension Police look awesome and are extremely affordable, this deck at least, so I wanted to give them a try.

theNS
07-08-2013, 04:09 AM
Storm is ok, but I'd wager that he's probably the worst of the 4 mainstream builds for Dimension Police (Rain, Great Daiyusha and Zeal being the others). Still when you get that ride chain off, and it is a good ride chain, you have quite the force in Storm. If you can power him up at the right moments and play smart while also keeping tabs on the field and what's in your hand, Storm can be outright deadly. His support cards are quite good, including Enigroid Comrade who is a very strong 12k grade 2 attacker assuming you have either Wave or Storm on the Vanguard circle when you're playing him. Earlier I mentioned that he's probably the worst out of the Dimension Police builds. This is the case mostly because his ride chain doesn't really do anything (though it is REALLY consistent) and is nudged aside by Zeal which lets you rush like crazy, Rain who pressures and stands really well and Great Daiyusha who is just really good being a crossride and all.

I suggest proxying a build and trying him out, I've taken it for a spin in a few locals and he does well against most everything including the supposed top tier stuff in this game. You just need to play smart with this deck, it's definitely not auto-pilot.

Revival Jam X
07-08-2013, 08:36 AM
I'm building this deck on a budget because right now it's going to be a second deck until I can invest in Great Daiyusha which is what I'd ultimately like to run. Granblue is the only deck I've run since I've started playing and love playing it. I was choosing out of Storm or Rain bc, price-wise, they were ideal for Dimension Police, and choose Storm bc he looked cooler lol. I pretty much got everything for the deck, except 4 Daiyushi and 3 of the perfect guards which I'll worry about over time, for like $13 and a MLB.

Additional Comment:

And honestly I just checked the ebay price of Great Daiyusha, which is much much cheaper than he is on t&t so I'll probably be building Great Daiyusha sooner than I thought !! :D

AzureWings
07-09-2013, 12:55 PM
What I've been doing is running Rain because its amazing. But I use Enigman Flow, Ripple and 2 Wave's for the chain. Then just ride Rain and go from there. I'd say its more competitive then Storm, and a bit cheaper. But I mean, Storm is still alright.

Akihiko
07-09-2013, 02:14 PM
I like the idea of Rain just not using the ride chain, and going with Dai, as you can look for your rains/miracle beauties and you dont have to worry about the vanilla 6ks.

It means you have more space for G1/G2 techs as well. The chain is neat too I guess, because it is pretty consistent and it can help you not get stuck.

AzureWings
07-09-2013, 02:23 PM
Thats why I use it, only takes up 4 G1 spots and 2 G2 spots. But Dai also works.

Titannial Blade
07-09-2013, 05:53 PM
Ive been looking around and i saw no great daiyusha decks use daibrave. So what would the g1 be for a great daiyusha?

AzureWings
07-09-2013, 06:22 PM
There is no g1 or g2. Optimisticly, you want to ride Daimariner or Dailander, Daimariner preferred.

Titannial Blade
07-09-2013, 08:40 PM
So do people usually just play 4 daimariners, 4 dailander, 3 perfect guard and 4 karenroid for grade1? cos i think daibraves is kinda good but most people dont use him.

mindhaxorz
07-09-2013, 08:44 PM
So do people usually just play 4 daimariners, 4 dailander, 3 perfect guard and 4 karenroid for grade1? cos i think daibraves is kinda good but most people dont use him.

That's because he isn't out in English yet. If you use Daibrave, you up the sentinel count to 4, run 3 Daibrave, and lose Daisy.

Titannial Blade
07-09-2013, 08:53 PM
ooookkkkkk. btw when would you use daibrave's skill cos its kinda hard cos the attack needs to hit and it rarely hits once great daiyushas out so with this, does it mean that you have to use goyusha's skill earlier>

theNS
07-09-2013, 08:56 PM
You can always try to ride it and leave Goyusha in soul.

Akihiko
07-10-2013, 09:03 AM
tbh, if I were using Daibrave, it'd be for the name rather than his skill. It'd make getting the 3 in soul for Great Daiyusha a piece of cake.

theNS
07-10-2013, 08:41 PM
Yeah you're right. Gotta have those huge beats unless you're cool enough to use Goyusha.

Titannial Blade
07-11-2013, 03:06 PM
Im thinking of building a dimensional police and it seems that zeal is better than dimensional robo and so which one do u think is better to build right now taking in account the new trial deck and booster?

theNS
07-11-2013, 08:22 PM
So you want a current Dimension Police deck but ALSO taking into account stuff that hasn't been revealed/released yet? Ummm.

Anyway, I'd recommend for you to test both of them. Personally I prefer Dimensional Robos, but some people love watching their opponents get super annoyed when you pull the trigger on Zeal's ability.

Sephirot
07-11-2013, 08:57 PM
Zeal has a chance to basically auto win whenever you get his chain off. He can also easily win if the opponent puts you at 4 damage before they can handle Zeal's limit break.

Daiyusha has the ability to prolong the game and has a chance to add additional pressure.

Titannial Blade
07-11-2013, 09:05 PM
I see so its a very chain reliant deck. However what happens if you fail the chain? TheNS i mean like they would be more likely to support there sub-clan than a ride chain right? cos i think there wouldn't much zeal support in BT13 or the trial deck.

Sephirot
07-11-2013, 09:12 PM
Failing the chain isn't terrible actually. You still hit good numbers and can use zeal to end the game once you hit limit break. The chain is just amazing though so it is worth the roughly 1/4 chance to get off the chain.

theNS
07-11-2013, 09:12 PM
Ahh I see. I'm sure it'll follow the same pattern as the other support for minor clans; The TD will be all Dimensional Robos and the BT13 stuff will be mainly Robos and some Dimension Police stuff. Bushiroad are pushing archetypes, so if you look at how Shadow Paladins got their stuff and how much of it you could probably draw conclusions from there.

Revival Jam X
07-12-2013, 10:21 AM
I want to finish up my Dimension Police deck, I have most of the stuff already but I had a quick question, Which would be best to build first, Enigman Storm or Zeal? I have nearly everything for storm, but Zeal is really cheap to build and from what I've read, much better but idk for sure.

I eventually want to build Great Daiyusha but it costs to much to worry about right now.

Sephirot
07-12-2013, 10:59 AM
Zeal is phenomenal. Great Daiyusha is actually rather underwhelming as both of the boosts that make him attack for 13k are chancy. Even in an ideal scenario where he has both his cross ride boost and limit break, 15k and +1 crit isn't terribly scary during late game. Zeal punishes people for being too aggressive and laughs at opponents that are hyper defensive.

Revival Jam X
07-12-2013, 11:23 AM
Zeal is phenomenal. Great Daiyusha is actually rather underwhelming as both of the boosts that make him attack for 13k are chancy. Even in an ideal scenario where he has both his cross ride boost and limit break, 15k and +1 crit isn't terribly scary during late game. Zeal punishes people for being too aggressive and laughs at opponents that are hyper defensive.

Wow, you just made my difficult decision the easiest ever lol. Zeal it is, cheap and "phenomenal", don't need any more info than that lol.

SomeGamerDude
07-12-2013, 05:56 PM
I hope that Dimension Police get a new Robot and a Reverse for it that is an Evangelion.

Timmy Power Gamer
07-12-2013, 06:11 PM
Zeal's only weakness is lack of a backup VG.

callump1996
07-13-2013, 06:57 AM
Just to let you ppl know that Bushi will leek Super Dimensional Robo, Daikaiser's skill on Monday 15th of July!.

Proof http://cf-vanguard.com/information/bcf2013nagoya/

Place your bets ppl :D.

P.S, Bushi have also said that the skill will be shocking! :eek:.

mindhaxorz
07-13-2013, 07:01 AM
Just to let you ppl know that Bushi will leek Super Dimensional Robo, Daikaiser's skill on Monday 15th of July!.

Proof http://cf-vanguard.com/information/bcf2013nagoya/

Place your bets ppl :D.

P.S, Bushi have also said that the skill will be shocking! :eek:.

It'll be a break ride that adds power/crit. The shock will be his name counts as Super Dimensional Robo, Daiyusha while in the soul.

theNS
07-13-2013, 07:45 AM
Ib4 Nacho gets us all angry by telling us Daikaiser will be an Ashley clone...again ;D

TehNACHO
07-13-2013, 07:55 AM
You know it's gotta happen.

Anywho, I'd laugh if it was like +30,000 power/+X0,000 power and Vanguard only other boost. It would be awe inspiring at first and then Perfect Guard.

Yagrush
07-13-2013, 10:41 AM
I'm hoping that it's actually something interesting and not Vanilla like Ashley. I haz the hope.

Additional Comment:

Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype. X-x

TehNACHO
07-13-2013, 10:44 AM
You know what would impress me?

In its debut appearance in the anime, paired with whatever other boss unit it comes with, Koutei wins the fight by bringing his Vanguard to over 100K power unboosted.

Yagrush
07-13-2013, 05:31 PM
That'd be something.

Anyways, you guys think it's likely that Koutei's boss from BT13 is gonna end up being the Crossbreak of Daikaiser? I'm very certain it's gonna be the case. Giving that Breakride is givn such a significant name (DaiKAISER?) and not being his new boss would be a waste.. The same way how we thought Ethics Buster was gonna be Kamui's new ace and it ended up being a break ride... until it became an actual Crossbreak boss. I'd bet on it.

theNS
07-14-2013, 04:00 AM
See I thought Daikaiser was a reference to Exkaiser, the very first show in the Yuusha/Brave series of which the Dimensional Robos are based. But yeah, I agree that it would be pretty awesome to see a crossbreak of it ;D

icarianmirror
07-14-2013, 04:10 AM
Crossbreakride, Emperor Daikaiser? I can definitely see it.

For Daikaiser itself...'until end of turn, units sent to the drop from the soul may be called to rear instead'? I don't know, hopefully they'll come up with something cool.

Yagrush
07-14-2013, 10:37 AM
It could be many things: Soulcharging units of your choice to the deck if they wanna go all out with the dimensional robo thing, a Commander Laurel skill slapped into the break ride, not sure. They did say something about being "surprising" or something.

Playerred_1
07-14-2013, 12:21 PM
Now that we have a high quality picture of Daikaiser, I can finally make myself a new signature! (TerasuRiku should be happy with that... :p) Man, I can't wait to find out what this guy does!

Also, calling it now: If Daikaiser gets a crossride, it'll probably look like G Compatible (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CRTagaPP5Ro/TeOpf1F_07I/AAAAAAAAMVk/INqk0unKGn0/s1600/G+Compatible+Kaiser++boxart.jpg) Kaiser (http://www.saint-ism.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/srw_ogs2_g_compatible_kaiser_spiral_knuckle_2.jpg) . (^_^)

Yagrush
07-14-2013, 04:11 PM
Oh wow that looks amazing.

Also, by the time we get the TD12 and BT13, it would be a pretty good time to start updating the OP or start a new one all together, in my opinion.

icarianmirror
07-15-2013, 12:30 AM
So, ah:

Super Dimension Robo, Daikaiser 「超次元ロボ ダイカイザー」
Grade 3/Twin Drive!!/Dimension Police/Battleroid - Power 11,000/Shield -/Critical: 1

Auto - Limit Break (4): [CounterBlast (1)] When a "Dimension Police" unit Rides over this unit, you may pay the cost. If you do, select 1 of your Vanguard, during this turn, it gets Power +10,000, Critical +1 and it gains the following ability "Auto [V]: When this unit Drive Checks a Grade 3 "Dimension Police" Unit, you may select 1 Unit in the Guardian Circle, Retire it and abilities with "Unit cannot be Hit" cannot be activated".

Auto [V]: When this unit attacks a Vanguard, during this battle, this unit gets Power +2000.

Continuous [V/R]: Lord (If you do not have units with the same Clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack.)

Yagrush
07-15-2013, 12:38 AM
Yup, posted in the TD12 thread too. This is awesome, even if it's an Asura Kaiser-like effect, finally we have a way to fight PGs. Our Greatest enemies D:<

_Hydrax_
07-15-2013, 03:51 AM
Just a question, let's say your opponent does not use a perfect guard and just guards with normal cards.

If you drive check a grade 3 and retire one of those cards, is that power deducted from your opponent's vanguard?

If so, then he makes grade 3s a 10000 trigger essentially.

Akihiko
07-15-2013, 05:10 AM
3 Super Dimensional Robo, Daikaiser
3 Ultimate Dimensional Robo, Great Daiyusha
2 Super Dimensional Robo, Daiyusha

3 Operator Girl, Mika

4 Diamond Ace
4 Dimensional Robo, Daibrave

4 Justice Cobalt
4 Justice Rose
4 Army Penguin
1 Dimensional Robo, Goyuasha

Bushi pls give Dairobo Perfect Guard.

Depending on what else we get in TD12/BT13 this build may be totally irrelevant lol.

Sephirot
07-15-2013, 05:32 AM
4 Super Dimensional Robo, Daikaiser
2 Ultimate Dimensional Robo, Great Daiyusha
3 Super Dimensional Robo, Daiyusha

2 Operator Girl, Mika

4 Diamond Ace
4 Dimensional Robo, Daibrave

4 Justice Cobalt
4 Justice Rose
4 Army Penguin
1 Dimensional Robo, Goyuasha

is how I would try it.

icarianmirror
07-15-2013, 05:47 AM
Just a question, let's say your opponent does not use a perfect guard and just guards with normal cards.

If you drive check a grade 3 and retire one of those cards, is that power deducted from your opponent's vanguard?

If so, then he makes grade 3s a 10000 trigger essentially.

That would be how I understand it. Checking a G3 is either negate a PG (if they used one) or +10k. Pretty awesome. I mean, safest play is probably still to use the PG, but it means it's no longer a sure thing, which I think is a neat mechanic to gain for a turn.

callump1996
07-15-2013, 06:08 AM
OMFG! :eek: WHY ARE YOU SO PRO DAIKAISER?

I LOVE DAIKAISER! :D.

mindhaxorz
07-15-2013, 07:56 AM
You know it's gotta happen.

Anywho, I'd laugh if it was like +30,000 power/+X0,000 power and Vanguard only other boost. It would be awe inspiring at first and then Perfect Guard.

Daikaiser just trolled you hard, Nacho...

TehNACHO
07-15-2013, 08:20 AM
Not exactly sure how I was trolled over an already ****** joke, but alright.

As for Daikaiser, I wonder if we're going to see a case similar to Battlerex.

Yagrush
07-15-2013, 02:19 PM
Not exactly sure how I was trolled over an already ****** joke, but alright.

As for Daikaiser, I wonder if we're going to see a case similar to Battlerex.

Atleast you were "kinda" right about it being an Ashley ;P

VesperGhoul
07-15-2013, 03:31 PM
hmmm While it on average is worse than Ashley in that it's distinctively lacking in fanservice/visual appeal, however I think that the whole negating effect may make it better than Ashley in a way. ;)

In any case going to try this thing in zeal, as was mentioned zeal had only one weakness in that it had no backup plan, but now with this thing we will own ALL THE PG'S! (30% of the time >.>)

Yagrush
07-15-2013, 04:03 PM
I just said it in another thread, but what if the whole "retiring units from the guard zone" become a new sub-motif for the new Dim. Robos? =P

Sephirot
07-15-2013, 05:13 PM
I'm cool with that. It is basically more support for our vanguard because it makes late game hits easier to achieve.

Yagrush
07-15-2013, 07:08 PM
I actually have a feeling that the G2 in the TD box might be a soulblaster that could do that, if not, give the vanguard a cool effect.

Either way, I really want them to continue with the soul blasting that upgrades your Vanguard with various effects, including stuff like retiring units from the Guard zone :3

callump1996
07-16-2013, 05:55 AM
pic.twitter.com/lE0On6dp29 pic of the CM for the DP TD.

Goyusha, Daibattles, Daimariner and Daidragon are in the TD, and there is a new G2 DP, the rumor skill is

When a Dimension Police rides on top of this card, your VG gains 5k till end of turn.

I find it funny how we are not getting a 6K starting VG.

AsukaTenjyoin
07-16-2013, 05:57 AM
But.....DP already has a 6k starting VG right?

theNS
07-16-2013, 06:01 AM
Workerpod Saturday is our 6k starter.

Sephirot
07-16-2013, 06:38 AM
Anything without fore runner isn't a starter it is a ****ty booster

Akihiko
07-16-2013, 08:40 AM
Daidragon reprint is cool, but I reckon I'll be keeping a hold of my RR ones.

I'm pretty hype for the TD though, pls no Twin Order as the 10k vanilla :(

Timmy Power Gamer
07-16-2013, 08:56 AM
Workerpod Saturday is one of the starting Vanguards with the highest winrate. :O

Yagrush
07-16-2013, 06:57 PM
Yup, Dim Robo Kaizard:

Dimensional robo Kaizard
G2/ POWER: 9000 / GUARD: 5000
[Auto]: When you ride a Dimension
Police over this unit, select 1 of your
VG, it gets POWER+4000 during this
turn.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/freedomduo/archives/28295229.html

Can't wait to play them again. Oh my goood.

Finally, great support!

theNS
07-16-2013, 08:57 PM
Never really liked specific Vanguard abilities from a grade 2, but this is pretty good. Automatically procs Daiyusha, Rain and Cyclone, very cool. I wish it was more like Striken, but we can't win them all I suppose.

icarianmirror
07-16-2013, 09:41 PM
Mm, and in DP I can see a lot more of a case for having VG specific effects, since their thing is meant to be a strong VG line.

Revival Jam X
07-16-2013, 10:51 PM
Hi, I've got just about everything to build Enigman Storm and was wondering if this build is good? If not what should I change up? I mostly want this as a fun/semi competitive deck. Any advice is appreciated :)

|4| Enigman Storm
|2| Super Dimensional Robo, Daiyusha
|2| Miracle Beauty

|4| Cosmo Beak
|4| Enigman Wave
|2| Twin Order
|1| Enigroid Comrade

|3| Diamond Ace
|4| Karenroid Daisy
|4| Enigman Ripple
|2| Commander Laurel
|1| Glory Maker

|8| Stand
|4| Heal
|4| Draw
|1| Enigman Flow

EDIT:

Changed it to a Stand deck because Miracle Beauty's were in the case at my shop so I got them instead of buying Cosmogreat's. I like Stand decks more anyway. Should I run Grander over Dailady? Don't know much about this deck yet, won't until I can test it. Btw, I think my deck is kinda all over the place..

Akihiko
07-18-2013, 08:03 AM
I dont think you need 4 Enigman Wave. I'd prob drop a couple for some Twin Orders or something.

Timmy Power Gamer
07-18-2013, 08:57 AM
I LIKE SPEEDSTER AND I AM NOT ASHAMED!

That is all.

Hazel
07-18-2013, 09:33 AM
Who doesn't like Speedster?

Revival Jam X
07-18-2013, 08:10 PM
I LIKE SPEEDSTER AND I AM NOT ASHAMED!

That is all.

Lol, do you prefer him or Cosmo Roar? I've read that roar sucks so I didn't put it in the list, and I've never seen Speedster until you mentioned it. :/

theNS
07-18-2013, 08:57 PM
I'm a fan of Speedster, it's a bike that rides for justice.

Yagrush
07-18-2013, 09:27 PM
Riding on cars~ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQO2nbD56hc) (Cosmic Rider =D )

Timmy Power Gamer
07-18-2013, 09:56 PM
THIS IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS! IT TASTES VANILLA! (https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1017540_10151746600080049_65095747_n.jpg)

WHAT DOES THIS DO?! (https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/945729_10151746600545049_1713490401_n.jpg)

DaiTiger (https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/992823_10151746600935049_792940275_n.jpg) - 3k to your VG when attacking, supposedly. Might be a 10k beater, though.

Drills for days, CB1 +4k's (https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1016238_10151746600940049_537966790_n.jpg)

Yagrush
07-18-2013, 09:56 PM
Also expect arts to come in, a bit of Guren Laagan references.

Nubatama'd

Timmy Power Gamer
07-18-2013, 10:03 PM
Trigger (https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/74728_10151746599355049_1087038325_n.jpg)

Trigger (https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1069857_10151746599365049_957362565_n.jpg)

Trigger (https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1069242_10151746598890049_394611161_n.jpg)

theNS
07-18-2013, 11:02 PM
DIMENSIONAL COMBINATION...APPROVED!

Stuff looks awesome! So hyped right now.

Yagrush
07-18-2013, 11:47 PM
Yup! BT13 can't come soon enough. For too many reasons.

Akihiko
07-19-2013, 03:23 AM
This may be the first time I've considered picking up Japanese TDs.

callump1996
07-19-2013, 06:06 AM
Omfg The New Dp Are Sexy! Take All My Money Bushi, All Of It!.

Titannial Blade
07-21-2013, 07:03 AM
I actually don't like some of the new supports because giving power seems like its supporting daiyusha more than great daiyusha. Some soul support would be nicer right now cos the only way you could get dimensional robos into the soul is by riding or goyusha which isn't really nice.

Hazel
07-22-2013, 07:18 AM
I actually don't like some of the new supports because giving power seems like its supporting daiyusha more than great daiyusha. Some soul support would be nicer right now cos the only way you could get dimensional robos into the soul is by riding or goyusha which isn't really nice.

We'll just have to see what Set 13 brings in for us :L.

Titannial Blade
07-22-2013, 11:11 AM
Something like an Alluring Succubus clone or a Free traveler clone would be nice.

callump1996
07-24-2013, 04:51 AM
8/11 ep31 ダイユーシャ堕つ /Daiyusha Corrupts(fall down?)

8/18 ep32 ユリの勲章 / Yuri’s Honor

8/25 ep33 暗黒次元合体 / Dark Dimensional Transformation

OMG DAIYUSHA TURNING EVIL :eek:!.

Timmy Power Gamer
07-24-2013, 08:41 AM
Dimensional Robo, Daicannon
G1 / POWER: 6000 / GUARD: 5000 / Dimension Police
[ACT](RC):[Put this card into your soul, & Choose one unit that have "Dimensional Robo" in their name, put it into your soul] Choose one of your vanguards that have "Daiyusha" in its name, it gets [Critical]+1 until the end of turn.

Dimensional Robo, Daiheart
G2 / POWER: 9000 / GUARD: 5000 / Dimension Police
[AUTO](VC):At the beginning of your attack step, if this unit's [Power] is 13000 or greater, this unit gets "[AUTO](VC) [Place two Grade 3 Dimension Robo from your hand into soul]:When this unit's attack hits a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do so, search your deck for up to one grade 3 card with "Dimensional Robo" in its card name, ride it in rest, and shuffle your deck." until end of that battle.

Dimensional Robo, Daimagnum
G0 / POWER: 5000 / GUARD: 10000 / Dimension Police
[AUTO]: Forerunner (When a unit of the same clan rides this unit, you may call this unit to (RC))
[ACT](RC):[Put this card into the soul] If you have a «Dimension Police» vanguard, choose one of your vanguards, it gains power +4000 until the end of turn.

Playerred_1
07-24-2013, 08:51 AM
8/11 ep31 ダイユーシャ堕つ /Daiyusha Corrupts(fall down?)

8/18 ep32 ユリの勲章 / Yuri’s Honor

8/25 ep33 暗黒次元合体 / Dark Dimensional Transformation

OMG DAIYUSHA TURNING EVIL :eek:!.

But... but... my Enigman Belial... :(

Additional Comment:

It better be Gai who's going Reverse... He really needs the character development far more than Yuri and Kenji do combined...

Yagrush
07-24-2013, 01:22 PM
Yeah Gai getting reversed sounds about right, he used Daiyusha like Kenji after all. Well, atleast Kenji will be taking the spotlight, like Ren is having right now xD

Man Im SOOO Hyped right now. Too hyped for my own good x]

Additional Comment:

So, there's gonna be support for: Daiyusha (Gai's stuff prob), Daikaiser (Kenji's stuff), and if there's an episode called "Yuri's honor", maybe support for enigman?

mindhaxorz
07-24-2013, 01:25 PM
Noooooo! Daiyusha! How could you fall to the enemy?!?!

Yagrush
07-24-2013, 01:29 PM

Yeah, bittersweet: We get yet another Daiyusha builld, another Daiyusha Crossride, more help for the original GDaiyusha, and space for Kenji's stuff, the red dim. robos.

Akihiko
07-24-2013, 02:01 PM
Daicannon feels like a step in the right direction, the cost seems a tad steep.

Fixes the soul though.

Playerred_1
07-24-2013, 02:03 PM
Well... Kaizard's lore did say that Daiyusha was overwhelmed by the Link Jokers, and he had to bail him out... Who's to say that after Kaizard did his "I'm TOTALLY not helping you loser! #SecondRiderSwag" thing and left, Daiyusha (now probably Goyusha/ Daiheart) didn't get Reversed since he didn't have any allies to Chou Jigen Gattai with anymore?

Yeah, bittersweet: We get yet another Daiyusha builld, another Daiyusha Crossride, more help for the original GDaiyusha, and space for Kenji's stuff, the red dim. robos.
So, there's gonna be support for: Daiyusha (Gai's stuff prob), Daikaiser (Kenji's stuff), and if there's an episode called "Yuri's honor", maybe support for enigman?
This seems about right. (I'm hoping it is, anyway :p)

Timmy Power Gamer
07-24-2013, 02:19 PM
They can't decide what the cost is for Daiheart's skill. It's changed so much in the last 4 hours. I'm hoping it's not grade 3 though, because it will be pretty worthless if that's the case.

callump1996
07-24-2013, 02:19 PM
More info on the ep's

Mitsusada, the leader of Team Caesar, returned to Japan from SIT. But Yuri and Gai who are going to pick him up at the airport are stuck in traffic. Around that time, Mitsusada encounters someone in the lobby.

Sounds like to me 135, Kai Vs Koutei and 136-137, Koutei Vs Yuri.

Yagrush
07-24-2013, 02:31 PM
More info on the ep's

Mitsusada, the leader of Team Caesar, returned to Japan from SIT. But Yuri and Gai who are going to pick him up at the airport are stuck in traffic. Around that time, Mitsusada encounters someone in the lobby.

Sounds like to me 135, Kai Vs Koutei and 136-137, Koutei Vs Yuri.

No.. Don't Reverse Koutei, no way =_=; That'd be a slap to every Kenji fan, imo. I really doubt he is gonna get Reversed the episode he came back with all the hype of Daikaiser. Also, it wouldn't help sales that he stopped playing Daikaiser to utilize the new Daiyusha/Daiyusha R build. I refuse to think it =-=;

Edit: Can you find more info on the other episodes?

Edit 2: As a fan of DP AND LJ, this kind of a win-win for me xD. Though, I woulda thought Kenji would bring the new wave of the Red Dim Robos, along with Daikaiser, and Gai who got stuck with Daiyusha might be the one pushing the Daiyusha retro-new stuff. I'm in denial, but I might be pleased if he can net some wins as an unreversed fighter.

callump1996
07-24-2013, 02:49 PM
No.. Don't Reverse Koutei, no way =_=; That'd be a slap to every Kenji fan, imo. I really doubt he is gonna get Reversed the episode he came back with all the hype of Daikaiser. Also, it wouldn't help sales that he stopped playing Daikaiser to utilize the new Daiyusha/Daiyusha R build. I refuse to think it =-=;

Edit 2: As a fan of DP AND LJ, this kind of a win-win for me xD. Though, I woulda thought Kenji would bring the new wave of the Red Dim Robos, along with Daikaiser, and Gai who got stuck with Daiyusha might be the one pushing the Daiyusha retro-new stuff. I'm in denial, but I might be pleased if he can net some wins as an unreversed fighter.

I can't find any other info on 136-137 other then the names of the eps.

Timmy Power Gamer
07-24-2013, 03:26 PM
What if there is a Reverse Daiyusha. What if it's a Reverse GREAT Daiyusha. What if... what if it's a crisscrossride (15k with both pieces in soul) or a grade 4!? What if... what if you can use Daiheart to do a turn 2 crisscrossride and have a 15k Vanguard when they're at grade 1?! What if...

darkcrab
07-24-2013, 03:28 PM
What if there is a Reverse Daiyusha. What if it's a Reverse GREAT Daiyusha. What if... what if it's a crisscrossride (15k with both pieces in soul) or a grade 4!? What if... what if you can use Daiheart to do a turn 2 crisscrossride and have a 15k Vanguard when they're at grade 1?! What if...

....now i gotta go change my pants...damnit timmy

Playerred_1
07-24-2013, 03:40 PM
They can't decide what the cost is for Daiheart's skill. It's changed so much in the last 4 hours. I'm hoping it's not grade 3 though, because it will be pretty worthless if that's the case.
I'm still hoping that Daiheart doesn't care about the grade of the D-Robos he SC's. There are A LOT of awesome combos that could make his skill worth it if that's the case...

That might be an actual plot point:
Gai (really want him to get some development): "This isn't the real you, Koutei! What happened to upholding JUSTICE? *insert "I know the real you is in there somewhere, you just have to fight it speech" here* I'll bring you back with this!" (Break Rides Super/Great Daiyusha on Daikaiser)
Nero!Koutei: *reverse begins to wear off* "KA-KANZEN GAADO!"
Gai: Drive Check! (gets a Critical Trigger and a G3)
Nero!Koutei: Noooooo! Was my Reverse not sacky enough?! :(*loses all memory of being reversed, and the plot continues as normal. I give Nero!Koutei 2, maybe 3 episodes max to exist...*

I think Reverse Kenji is kind of a cool idea. :3 If you haven't caught it yet (you've totally caught it), I'm comparing him to Nero, who was a Roman emperor (and a pretty bat**** crazy one too according to the history books. Perfect for our Ancient Rome obsessed Koutei. (^_^))

Hey, you! Look at this! (http://i.imgur.com/XEKjVl9.gif)

mindhaxorz
07-24-2013, 03:46 PM

Or it could just be that Kai defeats Kenji and turns him. Eventually, Gai and Yuri show up to find Kenji reversed (showing off the reversed Daiyusha), but Yuri defeats him and changes him back. It could even be that Kenji doesn't even use Daikaiser (but he's on the trial deck simply because he's the most well known Dimension Police user, similar to the way Kamui and Misaki are on the NG and OTT trial decks, but don't use Gold Rutile or Sakuya) and still continues to play Great Daiyusha, while Yuri or Gai plays Daikaiser.

Just my thoughts on that.

Additional Comment:

I'm still hoping that Daiheart doesn't care about the grade of the D-Robos he SC's. There are A LOT of awesome combos that could make his skill worth it if that's the case...

That might be an actual plot point:
Gai (really want him to get some development): "This isn't the real you, Koutei! What happened to upholding JUSTICE? *insert "I know the real you is in there somewhere, you just have to fight it speech" here* I'll bring you back with this!" (Break Rides Super/Great Daiyusha on Daikaiser)
Nero!Koutei: *reverse begins to wear off* "KA-KANZEN GAADO!"
Gai: Drive Check! (gets a Critical Trigger and a G3)
Nero!Koutei: Noooooo! Was my Reverse not sacky enough?! :(*loses all memory of being reversed, and the plot continues as normal. I give Nero!Koutei 2, maybe 3 episodes max to exist...*

I think Reverse Kenji is kind of a cool idea. :3 If you haven't caught it yet (you've totally caught it), I'm comparing him to Nero, who was a Roman emperor (and a pretty bat**** crazy one too according to the history books. Perfect for our Ancient Rome obsessed Koutei. (^_^))

Hey, you! Look at this! (http://i.imgur.com/XEKjVl9.gif)

Ninja'd me dammit!

Akihiko
07-24-2013, 05:36 PM
I've got a mad boner for all these DPs, however, some Enigman stuff would be nice.

rip in peace E-man Storm.

callump1996
07-24-2013, 08:09 PM
So with what as been shown so far what do you think the Robo deck will look like? Something like this.

Daikaiser:

(G3)

4 Super Dimensional Robo, Daikaiser

(G2)

4 Dimensional Robo, Daifighter
3 Dimensional Robo, Daidriller

(G1)

4 Dimensional Robo, PG
2 Dimensional Robo, Daicannon
4 Dimensional Robo, Daitiger

(G0)
8 Crit
4 Draw
4 Heal
1 Dimensional Robo Daimagnum

Great Daiyusha:

(G3)

4 Great Daiyusha

(G2)

4 Dimensional Robo, Daifighter
3 Dimensional Robo, Daidriller

3-4 Dimensional Robo, PG
2-4 Dimensional Robo, Dailander
2-4 Dimensional Robo, Daicannon
2-4 Dimensional Robo, Daitiger
2-4 Dimensional Robo, Daibrave

6 Crit
6 Draw
4 Heal
1 Dimensional Robo Daimagnum

I think the G2 Line up looks good for now, it's just the G3's and G1's.

CrazyCat
07-24-2013, 09:02 PM
What it could be is that Kenji uses the new Dairobo support to fight Kai, loses, then Daikaiser gets a Reverse Cross-Break Ride version for use while reversed.